FOTD: Halloween Deer Makeup


I do not celebrate Halloween but this holiday challenges me because I adore creative makeup. Last year I did quite a few makeup looks in October and on some of them I'm really proud. This year I don't have much time for being creative (these looks usually take me four hours to do and photograph) but I did catch an hour off when my baby was sleeping and I quickly made a deer makeup. I admired this look on other people last year but I didn't manage to do it. It was actually quite easy to do. Some eyeshadow on lids with a strong eyeliner which is a must for me anyway, strong contouring with bronzer, white dots on cheeks and forehead and black eyeliner for the nose.

Products I used: 
*Face
- Vichy Teint Ideal 15
- Bell YHPOAllergenic CC cream 02 Nude
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal 01 Ivory 
- Catrice Colour Correcting Mattifying powder
- Essence Lights of Orient Oriental Beauty bronzer
Imagic Professional Cosmetics palette 12 Flash Color Case

*Eyes
- Lady Queen 20 eyeshadow palette
- NYX Milk jumbo pencil
- L'oreal Superstar Superliner Black
- Toyoko longlasting eyeliner 508
- Etre Belle Lash-Xpress&Hyaluronic mascara
- Essence Lash Base mascara
- Born Pretty false lashes

*Lips
Imagic Professional Cosmetics palette 12 Flash Color Case
- Essence Natural Beauty


Do you celebrate Halloween? What do you think about my look? Thank you for reading!