FOTD: Neon Love

I know, summer is almost over, everybody is already doing autumn posts, but you'll have to excuse me that I post this summery look this late, I just didn't manage to post it before. :) I gave a birth to a beautiful baby girl three weeks ago and I decided to take a short pause from blogging. Well, then other things occupied me when little lady was sleeping, so blogging just had to wait. I still didn't do any blogging schedule, so I have no idea how often will I blog but I'll try to write one or two posts a week at least. :)

Every summer I bring out my Sleek Acid palette to create a neon makeup look. On one hand they all look similar to me because I always use same colors, but on the other hand, I try not to repeat myself and create something different, use a different technique. I often conclude other colours as well, especially black, but this time, I decided to skip black and use only neon shades. That's why I also didn't do winged eyeliner, which is a staple in my makeup routine. 


I could say that cut crease is one of my favourite techniques to do. It makes eyes look bigger (at least so it seems to me). This time, I decided to do a neon gradient eyeliner and a neon gradient look above the lid and leave the lid white. Because it seemed to me that no other colours would go with this look, I did a gradient effect on lower lash line as well. I used only four colours: neon yellow, neon green, neon orange and neon pink. I finished the look with mascara and false lashes. Here you can see how bad I am at glueing false lashes. I usually cover my mistakes with winged eyeliner, but this time, I decided to skip it which I regretted quickly. 


Products I used:
*Face
- Bell HYPOAllergenic BB cream 01 Vanilla
- Bell HYPOAllergenic concealer 01
- Bourjois Silk Edition 01 Porcelain
- Essence Lights of Orient Oriental Beauty bronzer
- Essence Miss Floral Coral blush

*Eyes
- NYX HD eyeshadow base
- NYX Milk jumbo pencil
- Sleek Acid palette
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette
- Catrice Glam&Doll false lashes mascara
- Born Pretty Store false lashes

*Lips
- Essence Velvet Rose


What do you think about this look? Thank you for reading!

7 komentarjev

  1. Dobrodošla nazaj ;) sem te že pogrešala na blogu. <3 Upam, da uživata s svojo malo pikico in lepo, da si si vzela čas tudi za bloganje... :) Krasen MU kot vedno.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super look! Čisto svež! Lepo, da si se vrnila nazaj k bloganju, sem pogrešala tvoje objave :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Congratulations on your baby girl! I've been wondering how you were doing so I'm glad to hear all is well for you both. Love and blessings to you all! MKat kksdelights@yahoo.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Zelo všečen look. :) Čeprav je res bright, izgleda tak brightening in prav zanimivo si skombinirala vse odtenke. Cut crease je on point ;). In trepalnice s tem lookom so odlične.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Fantastično sveže izgleda. In welcome back <3. Zdaj si še bolj sijoča, kot prej. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This is so fun and bright and beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3