FOTD: Blue Eyeliner

In the summer there are three staple makeup looks, I usually like to create and wear: a look with neon eyeshadows, a look with blue/turquoise eyeliner and a look with bright, vibrant lip colour. A few weeks ago, when I bought a special drawer for my makeup, I went through it, threw away what was old and meanwhile rediscovered some amazing pieces in my collection. One of these makeup pieces is NYX eyeliner Extreme Blue. I decided to create a look with it, but of course, I had to play with colours and add a special touch to this look.


I started with light yellow eyeshadow in the crease. I deepened it with darker yellow, which I lightly blended out with neon green. I also decided to add the same neon green in outer V. All over the lid and in the inner corner, I applied a light beige shade. Then I applied blue eyeliner. 
I really liked how blue eyeliner played with warm colours on the upper lid, but I wasn't sure if I should use the same type of colour on lower lid as well, so in the end, I rather went with colder colours. I created a gradient effect from baby blue to darker blue and purple. I prolonged purple line and between it and blue eyeliner applied a bit of shimmery white eyeshadow. On waterline, I used white pencil and in the end, I applied mascara. If I'd apply false lashes as well, this look would probably look even better, but I didn't want it to be too dramatic.
On the rest of my face, I went with soft, nude colours. On my cheeks, I used a peachy shade of a blush and on lips a nude pinkish lipstick. 


Products I used:
*Face
- Vichy Teint Ideal 15
- Bell HYPOAllergenic BB cream 01 Vanilla
- Bell HYPOAllergenic concealer 01
- Bourjois Silk Edition 01 Porcelain
- Essence Lights of Orient Oriental Beauty bronzer
- Catrice Mandy-Rine blush

*Eyes
- NYX HD eyeshadow base
- NYX Milk jumbo pencil
- Sleek Curacao palette
- Sleek Acid palette
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette
- NYX Extreme Blue eyeliner
- Catrice Vanillaty Fair
- Catrice Glam&Doll false lashes mascara

*Lips
- Essence Cool Nude


What do you think about my makeup? Do you wear blue eyeliner in the summer? Thank you for reading!

5 komentarjev

  1. Zelo lep makeup look! Modra lepo popestri in te hkrati poživi :) Pa še všeč mi je kombinacija z rumeno :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Vau ta modra je to die for. Res izredno lep odtenek :D. In seveda tvoj makeup prav tako čudovit. Čist poletno barvito :) <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3