What's New In My Makeup Bag (March)

Finally, a month when I don't feel like: Omg, how many products, when I'm going to have time to test all that? I really try to purchase as little products as I can because at the beginning of the month I made a list of how many products do I actually own and I think I'm well supplied with everything for the rest of this year. If you follow me on Snapchat you probably saw my stock, hehe. Btw, my Snapchat is tatjanagjerkes. I use it often and I share a lot of stuff there, so don't forget to follow me.


On Click2Chic, I purchased colourful eyeliners from Essence Wake Up, Spring! limited edition collection. I won't talk much about them because I already reviewed them. You can read the review here


Spray deodorants are my favourite and I was really excited when I received new Garnier Neo antiperspirants. From what I tested them till now, the scents are strong and stay for a long time and they don't irritate my skin, but I can't say how good they work against sweating because it's still not that time of the year when I sweat like crazy (hello, summer!). I probably won't do a full review of these, I'll just do a presentation post with a giveaway, but if I'm going to like them or not you'll definitely find in the future in my posts about favourites or disappointing products. 



I almost used up Essence eyeshadow Love Brunettes from How to Make Your Brows Wow palette and I needed to purchase something new. I knew Artdeco has interesting shades and shade 3 caught my eye immediately. It's not as brown as Essence shade because it has a taupy undertone, so I decided to get it. So far I'm really happy with it. I'm wearing it here.


I finally got my hands on Essence Velvet Stick lip pencils. They should be matt, although I'd say that they are more semi-matte because I can still notice a little bit of shine after they set on lips. I personally I'm a big fan of these. They feel very comfortable on lips, are mostly easy to apply and the longevity also didn't disappoint me. The quality depends on the shade - the lightest nude shade Nude Hero is my least favourite because it applies a bit patchy and it also disappears quickly from the lips while other four shades act better on my lips. I already have all material for a post prepared, now I just need to take time and write a review. 


This month I got two new polishes. OPI Rich Girls&Po-boys was a gift from my boyfriend (swatch here) while I bought Essence Wild White Ways because I used up all other white polishes and I needed a new bottle to use for nail art (swatch here). 


Few more Catrice and Essence goodies. I bought Essence Mosaic Miss Floral Coral blush myself, while Natalija from Dominur sent me Catrice Sand Nudes palette, Catrice Glam&Doll False Lashes mascara, Essence nail polish in a shade I Care for You and Essence lipstick Velvet Matt 23. I took a photo of these together because I'm planning to do a makeup look with these instead of a classic review.


On Born Pretty Store I ordered two packs of false lashes. I don't wear them on regular basis but they are very handful when it comes to photographing makeup for blog. They really do make a difference. 


What did you get in March? Thank you for reading!

8 komentarjev

  1. Essence svinčnike za ustnice bi takoj imela :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Joj, morem obvezno te Velvet sticks nabavit, sem kupila samo en Glossy stick in mi je enkraten :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Po ta bel eyeliner se spravljam že preveč časa -.- Garnier Neo antiperspirant pa mi je ful super, taki svež je. Prav tako me mikajo te Essence Velvet. Odlični izdelki in komaj čakam, da vidim fotko s temi trepalnicami, me zanima kakšne so. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Meni so pa Longlasting liplinerji od Essence boljši od the Velvet Stickov. To formulo bi morali uporabit za te sticke. Ne vem zakaj me Velveti ne navdušujejo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Bel lak in Essence svinčniki gredo na mojo wish listo :) na splošno sem prebrala precej pohval in je že čas, da se opogumim in nosim bolj močne barve kot so obarvani balzami.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Essence Velevet Sticks..te ocene se pa veselim. Se mi zdi, da na naših slovenskih blogih še nisem videla veliko novosti. Mat ideja mi je itak všeč, zdaj samo moram videti kako odrenki izgledajo na tebi, da precenim zase :).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Te trepalnice iz BP pa izgledajo kar luštno, jaz sem imela ene iz Kitajske, pa so precej bolj togo in umetno delovale :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I am honestly in love with your blog photography! Keep it up! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3