Quiz Gel Like Nail Polishes + Easy Spring Manicure

This month I became an ambassador of a site, called Nail Fash. They offer polishes from a polish brand Quiz and I'm going to swatch some of the polishes for you. 

I received three Gel Like polishes. Polishes with a gel alike formula that don't need an UV lamp for drying are very popular for the past two years. Gel polishes are usually highly pigmented, creamy and glossy. I have to admit that the formula of these reminds me more on a formula of regular polishes than gel like polishes (for example, blue was quite sheer with first coat), but it's still easy to work with. Polishes come in a square bottles which are easy to store and one polish contains 8,5 ml. These have a wide flat rounded brush, which is my favourite because it's easy to work with and it enables me an easy application of a polish even if the formula is a bit more tricky. Well, with Quiz polishes I didn't have any problems by application because none of them is too thick or runny. I really can't say how long these actually last on nails, because on my weak nails most of the polishes chip fast and these lasted the same amount of time as all other polishes - for around two days. These don't have names, only numbers (too bad, names are fun), but I wish they would have the number written on a holder because it's printed on the bottle and it can erase very quickly from it. The Gel Like collection contains 24 colours, 6 of them are neon (yay!). The price of classic shades is 3,30 € and of neon shades 3,60 €

P. S. Lately I'm having some problems with bubbling when I use polishes. I haven't figured out the reason yet but it's probably in too thick coats, so I wanted to share one of my old posts with you How to: Prevent Bubbling, where I made a list of few reasons for bubbling and how to avoid them. Just so you'll know that maybe the problem isn't in polish but somewhere else. ;)


Because the weather was so nice and sunny lately and everything was blossoming, and you know I love spring, I decided to take the photos of swatches outside. I also prepared a tutorial for one of the easiest manicures that there is. I actually didn't want to complicate because I know most of you wear simple one colour manicures and this is just the idea how to spice up your nails for spring. 

706 is a gorgeous light orange shade. This one is surprisingly my favourite of the bunch. I thought I'm going to like the blue the best, but you can tell it's spring and bright colours are currently on the top of my list to wear. I used two coats for swatches. 


707 is a hot redish pink shade. I used two coats for the swatches. 


709 is a darker blue shade. With first coat it seemed like this one has a jelly formula, but it was fully opaque with second thicker coat. It's very gorgeous shade and although it's darker, it doesn't stain the nails. 


I prepared a tutorial for a very easy spring manicure. I love dots. Start with a base coat and then apply two coats of a white or nude base. Then use different sized dotting tools to do big and small coloured dots. That way the manicure will be more interesting. If you don't have dotting tools, you can use different round tools - a toothpick, the back of a brush, a pencil, a round pin, a bobby pin ... Finish with a top coat to seal your manicure and give it a glossy look.


As a base I used Essence Wild White Ways, because I really like white underneath when I'm doing coloured dots. I used all three Quiz polishes for dots, which I placed randomly on my nails. This manicure is so easy to do, but it looks so fun and colourful, just the way I like it.


 What do you think about these polishes? Have you already tried any shade? If you like this post, feel free to share it! Thank you for reading!
*PR products

10 komentarjev

  1. Čestitke za ambasadorstvo :)

    Meni izgledajo čudovito, mislim pa da k temu pripomorejo tudi tvoje veščine fotografiranja, ker so slike naravnost mamljive in zelo všečno spomladanske!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)

      Sem si prav rekla, da moram narediti zunaj fotke, ker je vse tako krasno cvetelo, da bodo zagotovo lepše izgledale, kot pa če spet vse pofotkam v lightboxu. :D

      Izbriši
  2. Čudoviti odtenki :) <3

    Prav vsi so mi všeč!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. <3 Res so vsi lepi, še posebej, ko so vsi na kupu pri skupni manikiri. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Čestitke za tako sodelovanje z Nail Flash :) 707 mi je čudovit <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Kaaakšni dobri odtenki! :O Top! (Natalija)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3