NOTD: Halloween Manicure (Collaboration with The Beauty of Nail Polish)

This year I haven't done any Halloween nail art yet, because I was so occupied with makeup, but then Tara from The Beauty of Nail Polish asked me to do a collaboration post for Halloween with her and I couldn't say no to her, since we are true blogging soulmates. We decided to do something on a ghost theme. In October I haven't done much nail art, which is noticeable, because my manicure is far from perfect, but since I had a busy week I didn't want to complicate. I chose purple base, because I'm completely in love with Alessandro Purple Passion nail polish from Glam Rock collection, which is on my nails this whole week already. 


The polishes I used for this nail art are: Alessandro Purple Passion, Catrice Lovely Lilac, Essence Black is Back, Essence Wild White Ways and Essence Love is in the Air. I didn't want to do only ghosts on my nails, so I did a scary house and a graveyard with ghosts. Everything I did is painted free-hand. 


What do you think about this manicure? Also, don't forget to check out Tara's work, she will definitely impress you  with her amazing manicure. Thank you for reading!

8 komentarjev

  1. Ful lepa manikura! <3 Zdi se mi, da vijolično premalokrat uporabljamo za Halloween nail arte.. Vedno je v ospredju neka sivina in pa oranžna seveda - zaradi buč :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni je pa vijolična čisto Halloweenska. :) Hvala. <3

      Izbriši
  2. noro! Pa odtenek laka je čist nor *.* wau res

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Res je krasna vijolična. :)

      Izbriši
  3. these little ghosts are so cute!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Luškano :). Vijolična res zelo lepo pride kot podlaga :).

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3