Going thorough my blog folder I noticed that I haven't showed you yet all makeup looks I created for Tara's competition more than a month ago. One of the themes was "sea" and I decided to create something that would remind me on a sea princess (I didn't want to create a mermaid, because it's too characteristic for the theme sea, although it's still on my to do makeup list). Of course the colour I used was blue, which is also one of my favourite colours for creating, and the technique I used is cut crease. Since I discovered an easier way to create a cut crease I do it constantly. Maybe you already find me boring because I do it so much, but it's fun and it also looks great. Unfortunately I only have two photos of this look, although I made them many, but they didn't really succeed. I'm sad because of that, because this is one of my favourite looks I did recently.
Makeup on eyes is pretty simple. White on the lids, dark blue in crease and on brow bone and turquoise under my eyes. I also used turquoise shade to contour the hollows under my cheeks and my temple. Then I stuck blue nail glitter on my temple with lash glue. I highlighted my forehead and the top of my cheekbones with golden eyeshadow. On my cheeks I applied a pinky blush and on my lips a matte coral lip cream, which seems like a nice finish touch to this makeup look.
Products I used:
- Vichy Teint Ideal 15 foundation
- Bourjois Silk Edition 51 Porcelain
- MeMeMe Flawless Concealer Beige
- Misslyn Next Generation for highlighting
- Essence Fun Fair Ring Around The Rosy blush
- Blue Hawaiian from Sleek Curacao palette for contouring
- Essence Superheroes The Incredible effect nail glitter
- Essence Effect Nails 3D flakes I'm So Dreamy
- Fingrs lash glue
- NYX Milk
- Sleek Curacao (Blue Hawaiian)
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 (Ink, Highness)
- Catrice Absolute Matt palette
- Essence Liquid Ink Matte eyeliner
- Maybelline Colorama Crayon Khol Turquoise Flash
- Oriflame Eyes Wide Open mascara
- Born Pretty Store false lashes
- Essence How to Make Brows Wow palette (Love Brunettes, Lift Me Up!)
- Sleek Party Pink
What do you think about this look? Thank you for reading!