Review and Swatches: Deborah Milano Smalto Gel Effect 01 and 10

One of those brands that released nail polishes with gel formula that doesn’t require a lamp is also Deborah Milano. Back in December I bought two shades, 01 and 10. On the packaging you won’t find a name, but I searched on Google and Deborah polishes do have a name. 01 is Pink Pulse and 10 is Coral Flash


The formula of Deborah Milano Smalto Gel Effect polishes is amazing, one of the best out there. They are pigmented, while they apply on nails smoothly and evenly without any problem. Big wide narrow brush is one of the factors that enable an easy application. All polishes from this collection have cream finish, which is my favourite. They look glossy once they dry, even without a usage of top coat. I haven’t test them with new Essence The Gel base and top coat, which prolong my manicures (seriously, I can believe I can wear a manicure for four days with no chipping), but they lasted around two days on my nails. At the moment there are 22 shades available, but this year Deborah Milano released 30 new shades. I really hope we’re getting them soon, because I spot few shades I really like.  


01 Pink Pulse is a gorgeous nude cream shade. Mateja is talking a lot about it and you can believe her and me that this polish is a must for a nail polish lover. Its formula it’s its advantage, because is one of rare nudes that applies evenly in two coats. For me nudes are amazing as a base for nail art or stamping.


10 Coral Flash is a beautiful coral creamy shade and I like it so much that it ended up in my top 5 nail polish shades for spring. It also requires two coats for a full coverage and it dries a bit darker than it looks in the bottle. 


Gel Effect polishes contain 8,5 ml and they cost around 5 €. They are available in DM and Tuš drugstores. I really hope we’re getting new shades, so I can add few of them in my stash.

Have you tried Deborah Milano Smalto Gel Effect polishes? Which ones are your favourite? Thank you for reading!

23 komentarjev

  1. Zelo lepi barvi! :)
    Še dva laka več na WL :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz komaj čakam nove odtenke, moka denarnica pa ne. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Sicer sta oba zares čudovita, ampak glede na to da imam par odtenkov podobnih koralčku, bom definitivo raje pogledala Pink pulse, ker še nisem našla svojega popolnega nude lakca in tale res zgleda amazing na tvojih nohtih :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mislim, da se pri Deborah splača pogledati nude lake, ker imajo super formulo. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Obe boje su pedivne, a tek kako ti stoje <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Two beautiful colors indeed. I prefer the 10 Coral Flash.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I adore it too, it's in my top 5 polishes for spring. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Čudovita sta! Vedno jih gledam, pa nikoli ne kupim. Ne vem zakaj, ker so lepi odtenki... ;)

    xoxo, Nyx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res so lepi, pa formula je tudi super. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Oh ja, 01 Pink Pulse je popoln <3 Hvala za link ;)
    Tale drugi koralni mi je tudi zelo všeč. Pravzaprav mi je kar nekaj odtenkov iz te linije prekrasnih :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Morala sem, če ga pa toliko hvališ. :)

      Izbriši
  7. tega bež gledam že nekaj časa.. ful lep odtenek.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Priporočam, če imaš rada nude lake. :)

      Izbriši
  8. Meni je formula teh tudi zakon, imam 05 in 03 ampak mislim, da se kmalu ne bom mogla več upirat 01. Res je prekrasen :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. 03 imam jaz tudi na WL, verjetno še pristane v zbirki. :)

      Izbriši
  9. I can't decide which colors is more beautiful. It looks so perfect on your nails :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3