Two of my favourite palettes from Sleek are Acid and Curacao. Why? Because they contain colorful eyeshadows and they allow me to create crazy and bold looks. It's been a long time since I last created something crazy, so I decided to play with two of my favourite colors, turquoise from Curacao palette and yellow neon from Acid palette, and in the end I created the look you see on photos.
With the exception of eyes I was mostly using products that I chose for my 2015 makeup challenge. My creativity inspires me to use makeup products I want to use up or hit the pan on, otherwise I'm not even sure I'd wear makeup so often.
Have you noticed, how photos always expose those little mistakes you do but you don't notice in person? I only see now, how crazy bold my eyebrows are and that my eyeliner line looks drunk. Anyway, I love this look, although always when I do something like that I listen at home what the hell is wrong with me and why am I again that colorful? Family, you don't understand the power of makeup. Makeup equals happiness.
- Fleur de Sante makeup primer
- Makeup Revolution The One 01 foundation
- Catrice Nude Illusion Nude Ivory foundation
- Artistry Exact Fit Cream
- Catrice Velvet Finish Velvet Ivory concealer
- Maybelline Anti-Age Effect Fair concealer
- Sleek Face Form kit (bronzer)
- Catrice Mandy-rine
- NYX High Definition eyeshadow base
- NYX Milk
- Sleek Curacao palette (Martini, Blue Hawaiian, Espresso Martini)
- Sleek Acid (neon yellow, dark blue)
- Essence Liquid Ink High Shine eyeliner
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Toyoko longlasting eyeliner 508
- Born Pretty Store false lashes
- Essence How to Make Brows Wow (Love Brunettes for brows)
- Catrice Beautifying lip smoother Apricot Cream
Tell me, what do you think about my yellow and blue makeup? Thank you for reading!