Guest Post by Theadorable Beauty Blog: Matching Manicure and Makeup

Theodora is a blogger that I'm following for few years now and she's such an amazing girl. I'm so happy that she returned after long hiatus, because I always enjoyed watching her manicures, not to mention her makeup, which is amazing. Theodora is such a beautiful girl and everything she does she does perfectly. Today she did a matching manicure and makeup, because she knows I love that kind of posts and I think she did an amazing job. I hope you're going to love her work as much as I do.

Hello lovely people!
My name is Theodora and I am the writer of Theadorable Beauty Blog :)
I am so glad Tatjana offered me the chance to post on her gorgeous blog, because its one of my absolute favorites! 
When she asked me if I wanted to do this for her, I immediately knew that I had to do something with both nail art and make-up! I love it when she does those combined posts and I bet you as her readers do too ;)
So let's move on to the pictures, shall we? 


This is one simple and yet so eye-catching nail art, right? I used one thick layer of Catrice - Forget-Me-Not on half of the nail and one layer of Essence Snow Alert! on the other half. Then I quickly grabbed a toothpick, dragged it through the polish in a circular motion..and voilà! After that I just applied one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Coat to seal off the design. 

For the matching make-up I obviously had to use some purple color and that happens to be one of my favorite eye shadow colors! ;) Here is the look: 


I will list only the products I used for the eyes and eyebrows (otherwise the post will be too long), but feel free to ask if you wanna know something specific :) 

- Essence How To Make Brows Wow (Love Brunettes)
- Maybelline BROWdrama - Medium Brown
- P2 Perfect Eyes Base
- W7 In The Buff Palette (Color: Silk)
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Palette (Colors: Villan + Dune)
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner 01 Black
- Astor Seduction Codes Mascara 
- Ardell Demi Wispies Black

That's it for my part! 
Thank you again Tatjana for letting me take over your blog for today, I feel honored that you asked me! I hope you and your readers like this and thanks for reading! <3 font="" nbsp="">

Where to follow Theodora:

10 komentarjev

  1. Aww, Tatjana thank you so much for your kind words! You are so sweet and you know I love your blog and your posts just as much as you do mine! I met so many wonderful girls through blogging and you are definitely one of them! Thanks again for inviting me to your blog <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for writing a guest post for my blog. <3

      Izbriši
  2. Wow.. It's gorgeous. I love the colors and the way it turned out.. I've seen this type of manicure but never tried it.. After seeing this I think I'm gonna try :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you! My mom posted it on my facebook page and I thought I'll give it a try - it's really easy to do! :D

      Izbriši
  3. Oh, wow! Love your make up! Really pretty. I need to try that manicure too, it looks great and it's not so complicated to do =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3