Essence Always on my Mint (Like an Unforgettable Kiss TE) and Day 1 of Valentine's Day Challenge: Romantic Lace

Hi, ladies! Some time ago I decided to join Valentine's Day challenge that started one week ago, but  I didn't start posting it before because of guest posts that were posted last week on my blog. Today I want to share my first manicure with you, made on theme romantic lace, but before I want to show you a swatch of my new mint nail polish.

If you read my blog for a longer time then you know I adore mint nail polishes. When I saw how gorgeous Always on my Mint from Essence Like an Unforgettable Kiss is I had to get it. It's a cream mint shade that has more green than blue hint in the color. It applies nicely and it's good pigmented. I usually apply two thicker coats, after which is fully opaque, but that also means bubbles. So, three thinner coats would probably be better for someone who doesn't upgrade it (meaning nail art or stamping) or doesn't wear a top coat. It dries quite fast even without a top coat and what surprised me is the longevity. After two days it didn't chip, it wore off a bit only on my index and middle finger on my right hand, which are my weakest nails. I definitely adore this polish. At the moment you can get Like an Unforgettable Kiss at DM stores. You will get 8 ml of gorgeous polish for less than 2 €.


I thought, since I'm already wearing this gorgeous mint shade, why not to upgrade it and do a manicure for first theme of Valentine's Day challenge, which is a romantic lace. Although Valentine's day is all about red and pink color I didn't want to do all manicures in these two colors, so I made first one in my favourite color, which is green. Beside Always on my Mint I used Models Own Copacabana for lace design.  


And here are all other themes for which you're going to see manicures this week.




What do you think about Essence Always on my Mind and my Valentine's day inspired manicure? Thank you for reading!

18 komentarjev

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE that you used something different than red or pink for this lace mani!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. ohhh..ja kok je pa lepa manikira <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Kako je lep lak <3 Me pa spominja na Essence Mint Frappe(Show your feet). A ga imaš mogoče? =) Manikura je pa zelo lepa!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Nimam ga, se mi zdi, moram pa preveriti. Bom pogledala, če je mogoče podoben kateremu drugemu odtenku v moji zbirki, pa naredim primerjavo. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Lakec je tako lep in še lepše si ga popestrila s "čipko" <3 Mi je malce žal, da ga nisem kupila, ampak mogoče ga pa kje še najdem :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Mogoče kje v DM-u, so kar pozno dobili tole kolekcijo.

      Izbriši
  5. Lovely nail art and the polish looks stunning <3 I'm really trying not to buy their LE/TE polishes, I just swatch them and then store them in a special place, I act like freaking Gollum with them LOL

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Haha, you're a special lady then. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Although I don't like pastels on me, because they don't suit my skintone, this one looks lovely! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It is pretty. I adore pastels, except peachy ones, those don't look good on me, unfortunatelly. :(

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3