Day 4 of Valentine's Day Challenge: Red Passion

I didn't have any idea what to do for red passion theme on Valentine's day challenge, when I received 10 stamping plates that I ordered from Born Pretty Store. The plate BP-51 had a lovely heart design, which seemed perfect for this manicure. On two accent nails I applied S-he 115, a white nail polish, and on others Barry M Blood Orange. This red polish is very well pigmented, so I also used it for stamping. It's a simple manicure, but I like it a lot. 

P. S.: Sorry I'm not very talkative today, but I don't feel the best. 




Tell me, what do you think about this manicure? Thank you for reading!

15 komentarjev

  1. Joooj res super nohtki :)

    Upam pa, da se daneš počutiš kaj bolje (bolezni so že na pohodu :/) <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)

      Dejansko đe slabše, pa sem res upala, da me ne bo ujel prehlad. :/

      Izbriši
  2. Awww...this is super duper cute!!! Love the colors used and the design is simply adorable. Oh so perfect for Valentines!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Another beautiful manicure! I hope you're feeling better Taya! :) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. nadam se da si danas bolje, a manikura je super :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. dobra manikura, zamalo i sama danas napravih istu ;)
    jel' ti se danas više priča, nadam se da si bolje :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3