Day 2 of Valentine's Day Challenge: Soft Pink

The second theme of Valentine's Day challenge is soft pink and I have to admit I wasn't really a fan of this theme, because as you know I don't wear pink much on my nails. Luckily I own Essie Fiji, which is a gorgeous pastel pink shade. But I have to admit I like it better in summer, because it looks much prettier when my skin is more tanned. I applied two coats of Fiji on each nail. For my accent nail I made my own nail polish sticker, for which I used polishes Essie In StitchesMaybelline 145 and Konad plate m78. I really like how it turned out. On other nails I applied Essence Sunshine and Red Roses that contains small round and big heart shaped red glitter. This manicure isn't really me, but it's appropriate for Valentine's day. 



An InLinkz Link-up

I hope you like this manicure! Thank you for reading!

32 komentarjev

  1. Love the whole mani but especially the accent nail <3 I'm not such a fan of pink either but oh well :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) Hehe, some of us are not pink ladies. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Odgovori
    1. Čisto valentinovska. :) Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  3. prekrasna mi je ova manikura, prstenjak osobito :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Awwww this looks so cute Taya and I love your ring too! :) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Dobra ideja, ker vse skupaj res lepo izpade :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Tole je pa daleč najlepša manikura, kar sem jih zadnje čase videla <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Ja kje si pa tale top coat double. A je star al novi :D

    Lep <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Star, zdi se mi, da celo iz predlanske valentinove kolekcije.

      Izbriši
  8. Čudovita manikura je! Z veseljem bi nosila nekaj takega! Platka s tistimi vzorčki pa je že na moji WL, ker so prečudoviti! Res lepo =)

    Nyx
    ( http://nyxsbeautyblog.blogspot.com/ )

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. If I ever see you, I'll just warn you, I'll try to steal that essence topper away from you, don't be mad. LOL!!
    The manicure is amazing, love it :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I understand, it's really pretty. :) Thank you. :)

      Izbriši
  10. Uf se spomnim tega topperja, ko smo ga vse hotele imeti ko je prišla ta LE ven :P Lepi nohtki drugače :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3