Review and Swatches: Essence Cool Nude (I Love Nude TE)

In the trend edition collection I Love Nude Essence released five nude lipsticks. From all five I liked only two shades, but decided to get only one, Cool Nude, because it seemed the most wearable and it looked like it'll suit my skin tone well. 


The packaging of the lipstick is the same to their other lipstick’s packaging, just that’s in the colour of the shade. The formula itself actually surprised me, because I didn’t expect it’ll be so good. Cool Nude is very creamy, but moisturizing lipstick. It doesn’t emphasize any dry parts on the lips and it feels so light, like I wouldn’t wear anything at all. 


Cool Nude is a pinkish brown nude shade that looks shiny on the lips. Its pigmentation is great, it covers the lips with one layer. It doesn’t last really long on the lips, but that’s normal for nude lipsticks. It does transfer on the glass when drinking and it doesn’t survive a meal. I really love how it looks on me. It suits my skin tone perfectly. I actually find this shade pretty close to my natural lip color, so it doesn't look strange on me even if I'm not wearing any makeup. Unfortunately I don’t have a photo with full face makeup to show you, how it look on me, but don’t worry, I’ll definitely use in the future with different makeup looks.  
Lipstick contains 3,8 g and it costs around 2,5 €. I'm not sure about all lipstick shades of I Love Nude collection, because at least two seemed unwearable to me, but I'd definitely recommend Cool Nude if you're searching a nice nude lipstick that wouldn't dry out your lips. In February or March, it depends when new Essence products will arrive at drugstore, it'll become a part of regular assortment, so don't worry if you missed this collection, you'll still get a chance to check and purchase it. :) 


EDIT: Today I had some time for makeup, so here's a photo of me wearing Cool Nude. I have pretty basic makeup on my eyes, because I'm testing a new palette. :)



Have you try anything from I Love Nude collection? Thank you for reading!

24 komentarjev

  1. I would have already bought this, but I was too late - it was sold out. I'm going to get this(o5) and 03...thanks for the review

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. 03 is pretty too, maybe 'll get it. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Ful si lep swatch naredila, meni se nikakor ni dala lepo slikati :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Včasih zna biti kar zahtevno kaj pofotkati, sploh če ni lepa svetloba. So pa tudi tvoji swatchi lepi. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Res lep nude odtenek =) in lepe fotkice, take zadevice je učasih res težko poslikat!
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lovely lipstick and it looks great on you! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Jaz imam tudi to šminko in tako kot pri tebi je zelo podobna moji naravni barvi ustnic :) se popolnoma strinjam z vsem kar si napisala :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Very nice colour, I'll buy that one :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I think it'll look great on anyone. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Prelepa, res ful ti paše <3. Pismo, praktično vsak dan sm v Müllerju (sploh prejšnji teden), pa te kolekcije ni in ni v NM. Moram jutri spet pogledat :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Meni sta bili tudi samo ta in Come naturally všeč, pa sem se za to zadnjo odločila, ker imam že ogromno takšnih odtenkov kot je Cool nude. Mi je zdaj sicer žal, ker Come naturally izgleda čudno vijoličasto na meni, bomo videli se moram še malo igrati z njo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se mi zdi, da ima Come Naturally res vijola podton, mogoče bi tko izgledala tudi na meni.

      Izbriši
  9. definitivno MLBB nijansa za tebe :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Zelo lep odtenek, si me prepričala v nakup in je res fajn šminka.

    http://tmzgodbe.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3