NOTD: Neon Stamping

Sometimes days just aren't inclined to blogging. It's not like I didn't plan a post for each day of this week, but some thing in personal life came in a way and they just didn't allow me to write those posts. But today I decided to take few minutes and to share with you a manicure I wore recently.


When days in your life aren't the brightest wear neons. Neons on my nails always bring me in a better mood. One of my favourite neon polishes of last summer is Models Own Beach Bag, which was a perfect choice for this time as well. Over it I stamped a design from Born Pretty Store plate 18. I used Essence Wild White Ways for that. It's very simple manicure, but since this peachy shade is already bright and "in your face" shade I wanted a more subtle design.
I love Born Pretty Store plates. They have very interesting selection of designes and they are good engraved, because designes always transfer easy on nails. BPS plate 18 has very interesting designes, I already have few ideas how to use it. The other manicure I did with this plate you can see here. If you're going to shop at Born Pretty Store, use my discount code DFL91 to get 10% off. 


I hope that on Monday I'll be back to regular blogging and reviews. Till then, thank you for reading! 

22 komentarjev

  1. Absolutno prečudovita! <3 Bom jo sigurno kdaj "pokoristila" ker imam ravno oba laka. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow, prelepi so!!! Običajno nisem navdušena nad neon barvami, ampak tole je prekrasno!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Beautiful combo. This polish is gorgeous on it's own, but stamped it also looks great.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Tale odtenek MOdels Own mi je pa top.:3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Life sometimes just gets in the way, but I bet your readers understand ;)
    Beautiful manicure and the colors work so well together <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Jooj se mi kar pocedijo sline za pomladjo. Prekrasna manikira! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. OMG !
    This is sooo beautiful , that's totally me :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. lijepa manikura, sviđa mi se boja laka

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3