NOTD: Catrice L’Ombre A Sanssouci (Rock-o-co LE)

Catrice just released limited edition collection Rock-o-co. Although one blush and both lipsticks got my attention I decided rather not to buy them. I got only one polish from this collection, with a French sonorous name L’Ombre A Sanssouci


L’Ombre A Sanssouci is a dark grey cream nail polish with very nice formula. It’s thicker, but easy to apply. The brush is a standard round brush, but it’s not one of those that would make an application harder. One could probably get away with one thicker coat, but I always like to apply two. What surprised me after first layer is that this polish dries matte. It writes on the bottle, that this polish has a matte finish, obviously, but I didn’t read it before. Silly me. But anyway, it doesn’t matter, because none of the polishes can escape my glossy top coat.
The reason this polish got my attention isn’t as much in the shade itself as it is in the bottle. It has a cute vintage design in the front, but the most special thing on the bottle is a small white round cap. I actually expected that this cap will be hard to hold and that the application will be a bit harder, but the cap is easy to hold, so it doesn’t causes any problems by application. At least I didn’t notice any. For 10 ml I paid 2,59 €.


Did you got anything from Catrice Rock-o-co collection? Thank you for reading!

32 komentarjev

  1. I would've picked up this polish too. (*^_^*) btw my blog is up n runnin again

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. it's a great shade, but I dont like the packaging...I seem to be the only one, everyone's saying they're loving it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I bought it because of a packaging, haha. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Aww, what a cute bottle! Love the polish too - it's a really nice grey which is beautiful with the glossy finish *-* Hope to see them in the stores soon!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's a very special shade, not many brands release that kind of shades, because it's not for everyone. :)

      Izbriši
  4. It looks gorgeous, I love grey. We still have to wait like 2 months til this LE arrives to Hungary, it's sad.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I have to say that our drugstores got much better in that perspective and we get all LE's pretty fast.

      Izbriši
  5. Oh yes :-), I bought it today, too.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I like its finish and shade! Will keep my eyes open for this collection

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Definitely do, it's interesting collection. :)

      Izbriši
  7. I don't even like the matte finish and I'd get it, just because of the bottle. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. The packaging sometimes wins us over. :)

      Izbriši
  8. I don't have the collection available, but dem bottles. I was omg when I saw it, but omgomgomg it is gorgeous! I wish they put those brushes in their 'core line polishes', it looks easy to work with :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They changed the brushes in regular line, although I'm still not completely convinced. The one is this polish is great. :)

      Izbriši
  9. I decided not to buy any polishes because I thought same thing- this will be impossible to hold, huh! Maybe after all I do buy this shade :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I didn't have problems holding it, although some did say it's as easy to work with it as with regular lids.

      Izbriši
  10. Lepa flaška :). Bi imela ta lak bolj za okras kot uporabljat, ampak mi je tudi odtenek bolj poseben :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Uf, jaz bi imela marsikateri kos ličila za okras, nekateri imajo tako lepa pakiranja. :)

      Izbriši
  11. sviđa mi se lak, ali hoću stare bočice :lupanogomopod:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni je pa všeč, da dajo včasih drugače. :)

      Izbriši
  12. Embalaža laka je res lepa ja :) odtenek pa tudi! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I love the bottle and the color! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Super mi je nijansa doduse cini mi se potpuno ista nijansa i finish kao i so suit iz female kolekcije od prije koju godinu pa cu preskocit ni njega jos nisam potrosila

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mislim, da sama nimam nič iz tiste kolekcije, vsaj ne podobnega laka.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3