Hello, my lovelies! Today I thought I'd share another makeup look with you. It's green. It's not a secret that I love green and I guess everything in me and on me already screams Spring, if I judge by the colors and motives I'm using lately.
I actually planned to use more different shades on upper lid, but in the end I ended with a turquoise- green combination on lids and yellow in inner corner. Under my eyes I wanted to use purple so it'll pop out more and be the star of the look, but I think it incorporated so well in this look that in person when I wore glasses looked like I'm wearing a dark green under my eyes. I chose pink lips, because I didn't want too bold or completely nude lips.
Products I used
- Yves Rocher Youthful Glow Foundation Beige 100
- Maybelline Instant Anti-age concealer Fair
- Essence Stay All Day long lasting concealer Natural Beige
- Artistry Exact Fit Cream powder
- Sleek Face Form Kit Fair (bronzer)
- Catrice Mandy-rine
- L'Oreal Lumi Magique
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Curacao
- Miyo 39, 27
- NYX Milk
- Essence Liquid Ink High Gloss eyeliner
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Essence How to Make Brows Wow (Love Brunettes for brows)
- Bourjois Nude-ist
- Isadora Tropical Pink
How do you like this look? Thank you for reading!