First of all, Merry Christmas. I hope you spend an amazing day with your loved ones. I won't ramble much today, I just wanted to share with you my manicure and makeup that I wore today and that are also made for Christmas challenge. Telling the truth, I didn't want to complicate, so both are simple and makeup was probably already seen before on my blog, it's a very gentle look.
For manicure I went with something the most simple I could. On ring finger I did dots, which are not very Christmassy, but are in Christmas colors. Polishes I used are H&M Je T'aime, Essie Jiggle Hi Jiggle Low, Essence Steel-ing the Scene and Essence Wild White Ways.
Makeup is very simple. Today I wasn't really inspired to do something special, so my eyes are in natural, but shimmery shades. The palette I used for eye look is Sleek's Vintage Romance. Then I had a bad eyeliner day. I wanted to do a nice thin line, which I did on right eye, but then I did it bad on left eye and in the end the thick line came out on both of my eyes. Oh, well ... To make this look a bit more "special" I added a golden eyeliner on the wing.
Products I used:
- Catrice Nude Illusion Nude Ivory
- Catrice Velvet Light Velvet concealer
- Essence Stay All Day long lasting concealer Natural Beige
- Artistry Exact Fit Cream powder
- Sleek Face Form bronzer
- Sleek Pomegranate
- Essence Gold Digger
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Vintage Romance (Pretty in Paris, Meet in Madrid, Court in Cannes, Lust in LA, Propose in Prague, Bliss in Barcelona, Love in London)
- Toyoko longlasting eyeliner 508
- Essence Circus Circus It's Magic eyeliner
- Essence Liquid Ink High Shine eyeliner
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Essence How to Make Brows Wow (Love Brunettes, Love Blondes, Lift Me Up)
- Look by Bipa Orchid
- Bourjois Frambourjoise
What did you wear on your face and nails on a Christmas day? Thank you for reading!