Blogmas 2014: Day 6 of Christmas Challenge - Under the Tree

I haven't even realized that the half of the Christmas challenge is already over. The sixth theme is Under the tree. I decided not to complicate much and to do everything green. Green is actually one of my favourite colors and I realized I haven't worn green on nails for a very long time. I mean, I did use some green in different nail art manicures, but I haven't wore dark green shimmery shades that are just perfect for this season. 


Makeup

I did very easy green smoky look with a touch of neon in inner corner. This is very wearable look and I had to do something wearable, because I went to work in the evening. For the lips I decided for a very soft pink glossy shade - Revlon LA Exclusive. It actually just came in the mail on the day I was doing this look and I had to try it immediately. :)


Products I used:
*Face
- Catrice Nude Illusion Nude Ivory
- Maybelline Instant Anti-age concealer Fair
- Essence Stay All Day long lasting concealer Natural Beige
- Artistry Exact Fit Cream powder
- Sleek Face Form bronzer and highlighter
- Catrice Mandy-rine

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Catrice Don't Touch My Mosserati
- Sleek Vintage Romance (Love in London)
- Sleek Acid (neon green)
- Toyoko longlasting eyeliner 508
- Essence Liquid Ink High Shine eyeliner
- Miyo Big Fat Smoky Lashes mascara
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Essence How to Make Brows Wow (Love Brunettes)

*Lips
- Revlon LA Exclusive


Nails

It's greeeeen. :) And gold. Gold and green are actually quite gorgeous combination, I don't know why I don't wear it more often. The idea of this nail art was to do a Christmas tree on an accent nail and gifts of others, but Christmas lights seemed like a better idea in the end. I also added a bit of glitter to make manicure look more festive. Polishes I used are Essence All Access, P2 Precious, Essence Wild White Ways, Essence The Huntsman, Manhattan 29Z and to stamp lights I used MoYou  Festive plate 06


What do you think about my makeup and manicure? Thank you for reading!

13 komentarjev

  1. i love the pops of bright green in the corner of your eyes!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. wow, kakšna lepa kombinacija zlate, bele in zelene na nohtkih, pa tudi make up je čudovit, love it!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. The nails and look are absolutely amazing. Great work!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oboje je čudovito :D Tudij jaz obožujem zele lakce ampak temni so pain in the a** za odstranjevanje ker imam potem vse okoli nohtov zeleno :D Imam pa podoben dizajn za day 3 :) samo moram še vse prejšne objavit. Se končno pozdravim pa mi PC izdihne :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Vem, kako je to. Jaz ponavadi potem vzamem čisto vato in očistim vsak noht še enkrat; to mi pomaga kar lepo odstraniti zeleno barvo z obnohtne kožice. :)
      Komaj čakam, da vidim tvoje ostale kreacije. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Uaauuuu res lepo oboje, sploh nohti so čudoviti in ta zlat lak na sredincu je božanski :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Tole manikurco sem že na Instagramu občudovala. FUL mi je všeč! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3