Blogmas 2014: Day 2 of Christmas Challenge - Christmas Character

Hello, ladies. The second theme of Christmas challenge is Christmas character and for this theme I chose penguin. First I thought I'll do only nails, but I tried a makeup look as well and it didn't turn out so bad, so I'm posting it as well. 


Makeup
Eye makeup is very simple, only black and white, since those two colors are colors of a penguin. I used NYX Milk jumbo pencil all over the lid and over it I applied white matte eyeshadow from Catrice Absolute Matt palette. In crease I used black matte eyeshadow Espresso Martini from Sleek Curacao palette. I also applied it on lower lash line. Because I still felt like there's missing something I added a white shimmery Essence pigment all over the lid and champagne shimmery shade Martini from Sleek Curacao palette in inner part of my eye. Because it's Christmas time I combined the eye look with red lips, for which I used Look by Bipa Cherry lipliner and Bourjouis Frambourjoise lipstick.


Products I used: 
*Face
- Yves Rocher Radiant Youth 100 Beige
- Essence Stay All Day Natural Beige concealer
- Maybelline Instant Anti-age Eraser concealer Fair
- Artistry Exact Fir Bisque powder 
- Sleek Face Form Fair (bronzer, Rose Gold blush)
- P2 High Beam highlighter

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- NYX Milk
- Catrice Absolute Matt palette
- Sleek Curacao palette (Martini, Espresso Martini)
- Essence pigment Fairy Dust
- Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye highlighter pen
- Essence Liquid Ink Matt eyeliner
- Miyo Big Fat Smoky Lashes mascara
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Essence How to Make Brows Wow palette (for brows)

*Lips
- Look by Bipa Cherry
- Bourjois Frambourjois


Nails

Nails are the ones I adore here. I draw two cute little penguins on ring and middle finger. On other nails I combined red and silver shades. Polishes I used are Catrice ARTful Red, Essie Toggle to the Top, Catrice It's Showtime, Essence Black is Back, Essence Wild White Ways, Essence Yeah, Copacabana, Essence Iced Eyes Baby.


What do you think of my makeup and nail art, inspired by penguin? Thank you for reading!

32 komentarjev

  1. WOW! I love this make up look, you looks so clean, fresh and elegant. :) The nails are adorable! :D n_n

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow, super izgleda! Tvoji makeup looki so vedno nekaj posebnega ;)

    http://invisibly-perfect.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmass-challenge-day-2.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. zelo lep look, meni pa je najbolj všeč makeup! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Pingvini so the cutest, pa zelo ti paše ta odtenek rdeče šminke :) Ah, morem čimprej uporabit Toggle to the top, sem ga že kar pogrešala :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. manikura je divna kao i look. mene je snjegović izludio, dva dana sam radila manikuru koliko me lak mučio kao i pečatiranje

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Se zgodi, meni tudi včasih. :(

      Izbriši
  6. Manikir je predivan, pingvini su preslatki :D Lidija

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Iiiii kok luštkan pingvinček <3 make up je pa tudi zelo simpatičen :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Your nail art is gorgeous!! Love that bright red! Victoria www.thedaisyjaynes.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. ajme, preslatki su pingvini :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Pingvinčki so super luškani, ampak najbolj mi je všeč da si pingvine uporabila tudi za inspiracijo za makeup :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Looks really good! Love the red lips and those adorable penguins :3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. krasan make up, ali pingvini su mi prekrasni <3
    joj, saswvim sam zaboravila na ovog essie ljepotana *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. PReslatki pingvinčići, prelepo nacrtani :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Your lipstick is gorgeous ! ♥
    Not red, not pink - right in the middle

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3