Blogmas 2014: Catrice Viennart ARTful Red

Catrice limited edition collection Viennart hit our stores last week. There were some interesting products, and although I felt like I don't need anything special, there was one polish that caught my eye and I decided to try it. I’m talking about ARTful Red nail polish.


I’m not even sure if I should talk about the brush of this polish, because is a crappy one, as most of Catrice brushes from regular line are. Bristles are not equally cut and that kind of a brush enables easy application, especially on short nails. You just can’t apply it nicely near cuticle and often it ends up on it. But otherwise the ARTful Red is a gorgeous shade. It’s a burgundy red shade and it contains a lot of golden shimmer, which is nicely visible on nails. It has a bit thicker formula, so its pigmentation is very good, but it still needs two coats to look even on nails. The drying time is average, but fast drying top coat is a must for someone who’s in a hurry. I love the shade, it’s a perfect for this festive season we’re currently in, so don’t be surprised if you’re going to see me using it many times by different nail art manicures. On my nails it lasted around two days, like most of other polishes, and it also isn’t the hardest polish to remove. The polish contains 10 ml and I pay 2,79 € for it. 


Did you get anything from Catrice Viennart collection? What do you think about this polish? Thank you for reading!  

39 komentarjev

  1. I haven't bought anything by Catrice since ages! think it will soon change... this polish is amazing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Catrice isn't very good with polishes lately. Bad brush, repeating colors ... but this one is really great.:)

      Izbriši
  2. The entire collection came home with me last week! :) I harldy can find entire collections in our stores - so this was a sign I think --> BUY IT! :) And I did! <3 I haven't tried them yet, because I am catching up with the swatching for other bigger brandsm but I will try them soon!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I think this collection was very popular, so you did a good thing to buy them immediately. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Uuu je lepi! Ma pa iste blescice kot moja sminka! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Damn! :D V drogeriji mi pa ni zgledal nič kaj posebnega, ampak na tvojih nohtih je pa božanska barva.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Se mi zdi, da včasih pod tisto svetlobo odtenki ne izgledajo nič lepi.

      Izbriši
  5. Res je lep, ampak njihovih lakov sem se začela izogibat zaradi čudnih čopičev :( A si še kaj kupila?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ne, samo lak. Ja, čopiči so pa katastrofa. :/

      Izbriši
  6. I don't know if I should thank you or be mad at you for making me add this beauty to my wishlist. I love anything with golden shimmer and tend to favour other shades rather than red, but this red is not very inyourface, which I like.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sorry. :P Red isn't my favourite color either, but this one is amazing. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Love it!!! I super like the color and the finish. This is indeed a pretty one that I would love to try out.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. OMG! I'm going on a hunt for this one, looks stunning on you! :Đ

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Zelo je lep, popoln za ta čas!<3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Fina nijansa, shimmer mi je super :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ravno šimer ga naredi posebnega. :)

      Izbriši
  11. Looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure I would have bought it too, but it's not yet in the stores here :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Its colour is very beautiful but the brush really looks horrible :-/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Catrice has the worse brushes, they should really start listening to their customers and make them better.

      Izbriši
  13. Hvala za tak hiter swatch! Sem takoj skočila v trgovino in lak že krasi moje nohtke :D je pa res božanski odtenek, pa še primeren za božični čas :) ta mesec bo ta lak največkrat krasil moje nohte :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Me veseli, da je tudi tebi všeč. :)

      Izbriši
  14. Still we don't have the collection in Hungary but I would like to buy the above mentioned nail polish and maybe the pink one, too.
    The nude lipstick is interesting for me. Oh, and the blush :) So I wannna check it as soon as possible :)
    Bok!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3