In reality I'm not a bold and daring person. I'm pretty shy, actually. But makeup is something where I dare to go bold and be creative. Of course I can't say I'm as creative as some other girls, but I like to play with colors on my eyes and that's enough for me at the moment.
When I started creating this eye look I didn't had any idea what will came out. I just applied colors I liked where I wanted them and in the end this look came out. Don't ask me what I used where, because there is more than one color on a certain place (for example, I used more than just one eyeshadow for the purple on brow bone). Since this is more colorful look, I decided to check my eyelash application skills again and apply false lashes I ordere at Born Pretty Store few weeks ago and received recently. To go even further I combined very bold lips with this look. I used Rimmel Apocalyptic and Catrice Mission PINKpossible over it.
Products I used:
- Catrice Nude Illusion Nude Ivory
- Catrice Velvet Finish Velvet Ivory
- Catrice Color Correcting mattifying powder Delicate Blossom
- Sleek Face Form Fair (bronzer)
- Makeup Revolution Goddess of Love highlighter
- Catrice Iluminating blush Coral Me Maybe
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Catrice Vanilatty Fair
- Sleek Chaos
- Sleek Acid
- Sleek Curacao
- Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked
- Essence Fairy Dust
- Essence Liquid Ink High Gloss eyeliner
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Born Pretty Store false eyelashes
- Essence How To Make Bros Wow eyebrow palette (Love Brunettes)
- Rimmel Apocalyptic
- Catrice Mission PINKpossible
What do you think about this look? Thank you for reading!