FOTD: Colorful is my Middle Name

In reality I'm not a bold and daring person. I'm pretty shy, actually. But makeup is something where I dare to go bold and be creative. Of course I can't say I'm as creative as some other girls, but I like to play with colors on my eyes and that's enough for me at the moment. 


When I started creating this eye look I didn't had any idea what will came out. I just applied colors I liked where I wanted them and in the end this look came out. Don't ask me what I used where, because there is more than one color on a certain place (for example, I used more than just one eyeshadow for the purple on brow bone). Since this is more colorful look, I decided to check my eyelash application skills again and apply false lashes I ordere  at Born Pretty Store few weeks ago and received recently. To go even further I combined very bold lips with this look. I used Rimmel Apocalyptic and Catrice Mission PINKpossible over it. 



Products I used: 
*Face
- Catrice Nude Illusion Nude Ivory
- Catrice Velvet Finish Velvet Ivory
- Catrice Color Correcting mattifying powder Delicate Blossom
- Sleek Face Form Fair (bronzer)
- Makeup Revolution Goddess of Love highlighter
- Catrice Iluminating blush Coral Me Maybe

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Catrice Vanilatty Fair
- Sleek Chaos
- Sleek Acid
- Sleek Curacao
- Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked
- Essence Fairy Dust
Essence Liquid Ink High Gloss eyeliner
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Born Pretty Store false eyelashes
- Essence How To Make Bros Wow eyebrow palette (Love Brunettes)
*Lips
- Rimmel Apocalyptic
- Catrice Mission PINKpossible


What do you think about this look? Thank you for reading!

23 komentarjev

  1. svetoven look! Vedno me presenetiš s svojimi barvnimi kreacijami :) Se mi zdi, da so vedno lepše :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love it! Zelena senčka pa vse skupaj popestri :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Noro! <3 Res čudovito, pa te umetne trepalnice tako lepo vse skupaj začinijo. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. WOW! Odavno nisam vidila nešto ovako originalno. Prekrasno, prekrasno! *_*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Res waaw! Že samo po sebi je noro lepo da ti uspe pa na obe veki tako identično naredit je pa sploh respect!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. čudovit makeup, prav tak fantazijski (ne vem zakaj ampak spominja me na samoroga? x) ) je pa res nor, prav neopisljiv <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. opet sam odusevljena kombinacijom na usnama, stalno pogadjas :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Savršeno blendaš, stvarno odlično!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3