Stamping NOTD's

I remember when I started with stamping. I was so bad in it. But with time I discovered that's not all about skills, you also need to have a good engraved plate and a good stamper. I really enjoy using Born Pretty Store stamping plates, because designs transfer very easily and they also have very interesting plates. Lately I'm a bit obsessed with plate Qgirl-013, I use it all the time. I made many nail art manicures with them, and today I want to show you four of them. 


And here's a plate. That way you can better imagine, which design I used for each manicure. I tried to take a photo of a plate, but designs were barely visible because of my reflection, so I borrowed this photo from Born Pretty Store site.

Source.


First is my graduation manicure. I went with green because I wore green shirt. I used Barry M Ridley Road, Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet and Barry M Greenberry for stamping.


For this manicure I used Kardashian Beauty Buff, Models Own Amethyst, P2 Precious and H&M Plum for stamping. I stamped a flower design on two accent nails, which I really love. 


Next one is my favourite. I used Catrice Plum Fiction, Essie Mind Your Mittens, Essence Icy Fairy, S-he 115 and Catrice First Class Up-Grape. In middle finger I stamped a design from Essence plate and on ring finger a dandelion from BPS plate. 


The last one is more fall coloured design. I used the same design as for first manicure, since it has leaves and I wanted to do something like "fallen leaves" theme. I used S-he 115 as a base and P2 Hold Me Tight, Essence Orange Sunset and Essence Yeah, Copacabana for stamping. I wanted to use more colors, because fall leaves are colorful as well.


If you're going to shop in Born Pretty Store, you can use 10 % discount code. :)



What do you think about my manicures? Which one is your favourite? Thank you for reading!
*This product was sent to me for review.

8 komentarjev

  1. Zadnja je nekaj resnično posebnega.! Všeč mi je zelo. Super barve si izbrala in vse..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tretja mi je najlubša. Pa mislim, da moram nujno po Icy Fairy od Essence :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Nujno rabiš tale lak, res, odličen bo za zimske manikire. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Vsaka posebej je čudovita. Tale z Essence-Icy Fairy je pa absolutno najlepša! Zelo lepo si jo skombinirala. :) <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. The last mani is super duper pretty! Love the stamping design used and the color combos are so pretty as well. Great choice on this one. Love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Ful lepe kombinacije :) meni se zadnja res najbolj dopade :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3