Essence and Catrice Event 2014

My dear readers, today I have very exciting post for you. On Wednesday I was invited on Essence and Catrice event for the second time. This one was bigger than last year's onem which is more exciting because that means I manage to meet more Slovenian beauty bloggers, and of course, to see again the ones I met last year. The event was happening in the While Hall in the Ljubljana Castle. Before the event we went on a caffe in Daktiri and after an hour of chatting we went together on the event. The hall looked amazing, there were stands with products all around the place and there was a table with food (which looked delicious, but I ate only sweets :P). At the beginning Cosnova team welcomed us and then there was an official presentation of Essence and Catrice brands. After presentation they told us we can pick 10 products we'll take home with us and you can't even imagine how hard it is to pick ten products in those huge assortments. I personally had a WL before already, because I planned to buy some of the products and now I got the change to take them here and test. The most fun part of the event for me was chatting with co-bloggers. I get a chance to see them in person so rarely and there are so many Slovenian bloggers I admire and I finally got a chance to meet them in person and to talk with them. It was really an amazing day. The biggest surprise followed when we were going home. Each of us got two more bags, full of Essence and Catrice goodies and I couldn't believe my eyes how many amazing stuff we got. I know I'm not very chatty today, I actually don't feel the best (I think I catch a cold), so rather take a look at photos from the event. 

Sara from Passing Fancy, me and Mateja from Mateja's Beauty Blog

Aaaaaand here they are, all the pretty products we received. It's really amazing and I can't wait to test everything and tell you what I think about each product (of course, not everything is for me, I'm going to do a giveaway soon). Each product will be named and presented in New in post (but of course if you want me to test and review a product you're very interested in as quickly as I can, let me know in a comment below).


Ok, I also have to show you my current manicure. I'm wearing Catrice First Class Up-Grape and Essence Icy Fairy over Essie Mind Your Mittens on my accent nail. Essence glittery polish is really amazing, it will definitely get its own post soon, and I also love the shade of Catrice polish, but the brush. It's just the worse, the shape is something that can't be named even if you'd try to find it a name. Catrice has to do something with brushes of their nail polishes.  


Here you can check posts of other bloggers:
Mateja - Mateja's Beauty Blog
Polona - UniqaPoly
Tjaša in Ajda - Tjaša's and Ajda's Beauty Corner
Tamara - Cherry Colors
Urška - Get them Curious. Get them Talking.
Katja - Viva La Vida Blog
Gejba - Parokeets
Ajda - Etiketa
Baroque Fool
Tinna - Tinna's Pink Place

Thanks to Cosnova for inviting me on this event and thank you for watching!

25 komentarjev

  1. Super je blo na eventu, lepo vas je blo videt tudi v živo :) pa krasna manikura ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res je bilo odlično, pa vesela sem, da sem te spoznala. :) Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Lepe fotke <3 Essence Icy Fairy je pa res čudovit lak, dobro da smo ga dobile ker glede na izgled v steklenički ga verjetno ne bi nikoli opazila. Glede Catrice čopičev sem pa jaz na veliko jamrala, upam da bojo kaj posredovali informacije dalje :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. A veš, da jaz isto ne, čeprav mi je Mateja razlagala o njem na eventu. Verjetno bi ga potem po njeni objavi kupila. Upam, da res, ker je čopič od tega laka res katastrofalen, oblika kar nekaj.

      Izbriši
  3. I'm curious about that rotating display for the eyeshadows. I don't think they'll have testers in that, will they?
    The Check & Tweed eyeshadow quads look like the Chanel ones. I guess it was done on purpose.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. If I remember correctly, they do have testers-
      It probably was. I wanted to try some, but as you can see most of them were already taken.

      Izbriši
  4. Vidim, da so se spet zelo potrudili. Sem vam kar fouš. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res je bilo super. Smo te pogrešali. <3

      Izbriši
  5. Joj sem vam kar malo fouš, sploh ker ste se vse lahko spoznale :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Upam, da bomo dobile priložnost, da se še s tabo spoznamo. :)

      Izbriši
  6. OMG I want hello autumn so bad, and they just wont arrive to croatia...I'm becoming so sad....

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It was already sold in our DM's, but never in Müller.

      Izbriši
    2. There was a mix-up in the warehouse, so muller still did not get this collection. it's supposed to arrive, but they wont tell me when. croatian dm's are getting the collection at the end of this month.

      Izbriši
  7. Prav super je bilo ^_^. Oh, kako sm ti fouš ker tale Grape lak izgleda tako rdeče na tebi. Icy Fairy bo moja naslednja manikura, I love it so much :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sem morala takoj stestirati ta lak, ker si rekla, da je zelo vijola na tebi. Icy Fairy pa itak prelep. <3

      Izbriši
  8. Prav super je bilo ^_^. Oh, kako sm ti fouš ker tale Grape lak izgleda tako rdeče na tebi. Icy Fairy bo moja naslednja manikura, I love it so much :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Baš je lijepo vidjeti i slovenske blogerice na okupu :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Res lepa manikura <3 kako ti uspe s Catricovim čudnim čopičem tako perfekten nanos :)
    Drugače ste pa vse punce videti čudovito ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Great post and even i made a cameo :) it was great to see you :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. krasno druženje, super je vidjeti sve te stvari na okupu :D
    da ne govorim kako svi volimo blogerska druženja ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Huuuuda objava in še boljši event - tudi jaz bi vas spoznala rada :)) drugače pa me res zanimajo Catrice tekoče podlage :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3