New in (August)

For the month in which I purchased most of the products in the end of the month I got quite a lot  of stuff. Some are random needed products, some are splurge and some were on my testing list. 


First few random stuff. I bought package of 3 Curaprox teeth brushes. These are simply the best. Next is Rexona Long Lasting Protection Fresh deodorant, which isn't as good as blue one, at least not to me. I also needed new raiser gels, so I bought Balea ones as always. And then I saw that Schwarzkopf Got2B 2 Sexy Big Volume Push Up spray powder is on sale and I bough it. I tried it and first impression is good, but I hate the scent, it's too strong and too sweet.


Some more random stuff. I guess month can't pass by without me buying shower gels&pilings. I repurchased Afrodita 100% Sugar Scrub and bought for the first time Afrodita Jojoba Oil shower gel and Nivea Creme peeling, but haven't try any yet. 


My obsession with highlighters is growing. Last month I got not one, but three new highlighters: Essence Soo Glow Look on the Bright Side, Makeup Revolution Goddess of Love, which has the cutest heart shape packaging, and Terra Naturi Shimmer Powder Body&Face Golden Highlight. These three are so different and I'll show them to you in a separate post. I also bought Alverde Jungle Fever shimmering bronzer, which is my new love (and right when summer is ending). The last product on this photo is Makeup Revolution The One foundation in shade 1. I got it to mix it with Catrice All Matt Plus Nude Beige foundation, which is a bit too dark for me. I'm using it since I got it and I'm very satisfied with it. I probably wouldn't purchase the shade that would match my skin tone and use it alone, because The One foundation is the most liquid foundation I ever tried, but white shade is amazing for mixing and making foundations lighter. 



Essence Lash Princess mascara has such a gorgeous packaging that I had to get it. It makes lashes longer and it curles them nicely, but the volume it gives to lashes is average. I also decided to get Essence Lash Base mascara. I tried it few times, but I can't say it does magic. Review will definitely follow. Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter was on my shopping list forever and always when I stepped into a drugstore I forgot to bought it, but now I finally did and I love it. I also got two new Essence matt lispticks Oh So Matt and Adorable Matt. Swatches are already made, so after some time of testing I'll write a review. But I can already say I adore Adorable Matt, which is a red shade. 


Slowly I'm making my Real Techniques brush collection bigger. I bought a setting, a blush and a stippling brush and I like all three. I'm sorry these are dirty, but I used them before I took these photos. 


Catrice has new matte eyeshadows Velvet Matt in their permanent range and I decided to test two: Vanilatty Fair and Al Burgundy. These have really amazing pigmentation, don't crease, are easy to blend. I'm really impressed. I also bought two long wanted Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows: Permanent Taupe and Metallic Pomegranate.


And some nail stuff. Lately I started again to enjoy a lot doing my nails and if you follow me on Instagram, then you know I'm doing 31 day nail art challenge again. I got Missly yellow neon nail polish strips, which were on sale, Essence Aquatix stickers, Graffiti Look foil, holo stripes, rosewood sticks and studs from Yes, We Pop collection. 


What did you get last month? Thank you for reading!

26 komentarjev

  1. I like the nail stuff - looks good. New for me was lots of polishes!!! :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I can't wait to play with all these stuff. As you can see I got zero polishes. *proud* :)

      Izbriši
  2. si pa lepo nakupovala :P vse mi je všeč ^^ me zanima, če ti bo tal got2b lak za lase dal kaj volumna :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se mi zdi, da mi ga malo da, ampak me vonj izredno moti, mi je preveč močan.

      Izbriši
  3. Točno ta dva odtenka Catrice mat senčk sta tudi meni padla v oči, samo še odlašam z nakupom :) Drugače pa res super nakup & komaj čakam oceno novih Essence šmink.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni je kvaliteta super za mat senčila, edino ena se mi je že razbila. :/ Swatchi so pripravljeni, rabim še kak teden, da obe še malo bolje stestiram. :)

      Izbriši
  4. I need those essence eyeshadows! :D Btw, I love how you've got 3 highlighters in one month. You're gonna get your glow on, gurl! ;D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I know, lately I adore highlighters. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Amazing haul!! I love that Catrice pencil too, it makes my eyes appear brighter and it lasts for hours! I see you got some more of my favorites, like the real techniques brushes and the color tattoos by maybelline :) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) I understand now why everyone loves this Catrice pencil, it's amazing. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Svašta nešto novo kod tebe! Ovu Catrice olovku svi hvale, baš me zanima kako se tebi drži na waterlineu, RT Setting i Blush brush su mi među najdražima, a Maybelline Metallic Pomegranate sam i ja nabavila prije ljeta, šteta što sama nije još intenzivnija, ali kad se stavi neko burgundy sjenilo preko super izgleda!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, Metallic Pomegranate res ni najbolj intenzivno senčilo, ampak se odnese odlično kot podlaga. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Same odlične stvari:). Jaz sem tudi kupila te trakce za nohte, ker bi rada spet kaj ustvarjala na nohtih. Imam tudi The One foundation, pa se mi zdi, da mi ne posvetli podlag. Mogoče je premalo uporabim in ni mi preveč všeč, da je tako zelo tekoča. Alverde bronzer je res lep:).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz ga dam kar precej, ker je Catrice podlaga dokaj temna. Je pa na srečo Catrice podlaga kremasta in dokaj "trda", tako da na koncu ne pride preveč tekoče. :)

      Izbriši
  8. OMG I love all the stuff....from the essence matt lipsticks I too prefer the red one. I also need to get the new essence stuff because I havent seen it yet.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. This red lipstick is amazing, I'm in love. :)

      Izbriši
  9. super haul! :) kako se ti terra naturi obnese? sem ga že parkrat gledala v mullerju :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni je ful fajn, sploh v kombinaciji z bronzerjem. Da tak lep zlat glow. :)

      Izbriši
  10. Bela podlaga je res tekoča, ampak za ceno je res ok pri mešanju :) Komaj čakam Essence swatche!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se strinjam, meni je super za mešanje.
      Bodo kmalu. :)

      Izbriši
  11. U, super haul, si res kupila ogromno odličnih stvari. Morem pa pogledat za tele Catrice senčke in pa za Essence Oh so matte šminko :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Catrice senčil je 6, ampak so lepo kvalitetne. Nove šminke so pa fajn, mi je pa nude ni najbolj všeč, ker z njo izgledam bolna. :(

      Izbriši
  12. Super pridobitve :D Škoda da se je tudi tebi razbila Catrice senčka :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, res je škoda, ker je ful lepa senčka. :/

      Izbriši
  13. Terra Naturi highlighter for the win! :) Obožujem ga<3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. maskare me najvise zanimaju :D pogotovo sto sam dobre stvari cula za ovu lash princess

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3