Review and Swatches: Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 01 Rose Shimmer

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector products are very praised in beauty world and it seems like everyone loves it. I was very excited when I received this product for testing (I got shade 01 Rose Shimmer) from Prime Beauty magazine, specially because Clarins isn't available anywhere near me and I wanted to see, what's on this lip perfector that everyone loves. Catrice is launching similar products in their fall/winter stash change and some time ago they released a preview collection, so I grab one shade to compare it with Clarins. Since I received Clarins for review purposes, I decided to write a separate review for it and comparison with Catrice will follow, when I'll review Catrice product. 


I received a tester, so packaging contain 5 ml. It's a plastic tube in a shade of lip perfector. The applicator is a soft sponge and you have to squeeze the tube to get product out. The sponge soaks the product when you squeeze it, so one swipe is enough for whole lips. It applys smooth and evenly. Rose Shimmer is a light sheer pinky shade, that actually doesn't have any shimmer in it. For me this is a hybrid between a lip balm and a lipgloss. It's very moisturizing, creamy and it looks very glossy on lips. Luckily it's not sticky, it doesn't smudge and doesn't emphasize dry parts on my lips. The color wears off after like one hours, but the moisten feeling stays for a longer period on my lips. But it doesn't survive a meal. Despited beeing pink it looks quite natural on my lips and I like to wear it on a daily basis. The scent is sweet and I like it, luckily it's not too strong and the taste is not horrible.


There are 6 shades of Clarins lip perfectors, if I'm not mistaken, and here by us they are around 20 € (maybe more, maybe less). I don't know the exact price, because as I said I don't have them anywhere near me. I do like this product and I'm glad I received it for testing purposes, but I'm not sure I'd pay so much money for it. It's a nice moisturizing lip product for every day, because it looks nude on lips, and I do use it a lot, but I think I can achieve similar look with cheaper products as well.

Have you tried Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector products? What do you think of them? Thank you for reading!

*I received this product for review purposes.

19 komentarjev

  1. Ful ti lepo paše, čeprav sem tudi tebe (kot sebe) navajena bolj z močnimi šminkami. Se pa strinjam s tem kar si napisala :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Verjetno zato, ker močnejše šminke raje nosim. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Točno tega sem imela že sedem let nazaj, preden je sploh bil popularen in mi ga je nekdo ukradel. Mi pa ni bil nič presunljivo poseben, pač en praktično prozoren lipgloss z unikatnim aplikatorjem, tako da mi pozneje res ni bilo jasno zakaj je iznenada tako priljubljen. Sem pa zdaj kupila verzijo od Catrice, malo za foro :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni pa je zelo všeč, predvsem zato, ker je lahek in lepo navlaži ustnice. Je pa predrag, osebno nikoli ne bi plačala toliko za glos.

      Izbriši
  3. Great review Taya! I agree with you, it seems like a good everyday product but cheaper products will do the job as well

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) Catrice made a dupe and it's actually great. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Jako lijepo! Obozavam takve rozaste boje :) super ti pase ta nijansa!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh what a pretty and delicate colour :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. lijepo izgleda, al ni ja bas ne bi potrcala dati toliko love za proizvod

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ana kada te ja namazem ovom krasotom garantujem da bi mi maznula tubicu dok ne gledam :3

      Izbriši
    2. well to je vec druga stvar ^_^ ili da imam viska love, al buduci da nemam zasad ostajem bez clarinsa ;D

      Izbriši
    3. Ana, Catrice je naredil zelo dober dupe, tako da nam res ni treba potrošiti toliko denarja za lipglos. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Looks stunning on you, you gorgeous woman! :D
    I must say that the darkest shade I've got seems to pack more punch in terms of pigmentation.
    If you can, I'd recommend trying it at the Clarins counter.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) I don't have Clarins near me, I received this one for review.

      Izbriši
  8. Odgovori
    1. Which shade do you have? The same as I? :)

      Izbriši
    2. Yes, I have the same shade :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3