New In (July)

I really hoped for July to be a low buy month, but as you will see I managed to collect quite few products during the month, some of them were on my WL for quite some time and some were random purchases. 


Let's start with the most exciting thing I got this month. Ok, I did get more exciting products, but Nuxe is probably on the top. Yes, it is. In pharmacy there was a discount on Nuxe set, in which you got bigger bottle of Nuxe dry oil (100 ml) and a Repairing Lip Balm with apricot butter. The set costed 33 €, which is similar to the price of 100 ml Nuxe oil, so it was a bargain. I looove the oil and I totally understand what the rave was all about. 


Next is a set of four lipglosses I got in Müller. I admit I bought them only because of a packaging. These owls are so cute. I'll use them as decoration, I never had an intention to use them as lipglosses, but I'll probably give two away on my blog, since I got them because of a mint owl and they all have the same scent and color, so I predict these are all the same. The price was 5 €.


The month doesn't pass by without me buying a new shower gel. I bought Afrodita 100% SPA sugar scrub and I looove it. It's amazing. It works great and my skin feels amazing after usage. It moisturizes the skin perfectly, I don't need to use oil or lotion after I use it. I recommend. Then I bought two Dove shower gels because they were on sale and you got two for the price of one. I like their shower gel, they are creamy and they nourish the skin. The last shower gel is Axe Anarchy for Her. My boy bought shower gel for him and then we received this one as a gift. I tried it already and I don't find it anything special. To me it smells the same as shower gel for men, I think they just changed the writing on the packaging. 


I love to try new products for my hair. Aussie finally came to our Müllers. This is so exciting, although is very late, if we think that in Croatia they got this brands long ago. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner is so praised and I can totally understand why. I used it together with Miracle Moist shampoo and my hair has never felt better. It was soft, smooth, easy to brush through, I noticed some volume as well and it didn't became greasy so fast. And I also have to mention the scent. They both smell amazing (sweet) and the scent lasts quite some time on hair. I'm definitely impressed. I also purchased Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Pflege shampoo, which is a new products and is also quite good, and Lee Stafford My Big Fat Healthy Hair conditioner, which also isn't bad, but I prefer Aussie one.


We finally got bigger Essence stand and although most of the products I wanted were sold out I got two I wanted to try: Essence How To Make Brows Wow palette and Eye Blender brush. I tried palette already, but I have a feeling none of the shades really suits my brows. But on the other hand I love the highlighter. More about this palette soon in a separate post. I also like the brush, it's very soft and blend the eyeshadow nicely. 
In my latest empties post I mentioned that I can't find Misslyn thinner anymore, so I purchased Artdeco Nail Polish thinner. I was also curious to try Catrice Lash Boost Lash Extention Fibres. I'll definitely report if it works or not in its own post. 


Essence I Love Extreme mascara is a repurchase, because it's still my favourite. I finally bought L'Oreal Lumi Magique primer and I love it. It's works great as a primer, I also love to use it mixed together with my foundation and it's also great as highlighter. Then I got another Bourjous Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick in shade Frambourjoise. Lately I love to wear matte lips and this one is a gorgeous red shade. Catrice launched a preview of new products that will be sold in fall and I got Lip Smoother in shade Cake Pop. So far I'm liking it. I also got one polish last month and it's Yes Love G11-6, a yellow neon glitter. Swatch was posted on my Instagram account.


Then I received few products for testing. Prime Beauty send me Deborah Milano Glossissimo lipgloss in shade 14, Clarins Instant Lights Natural Lip Perfector 01, Collistar mascara Infinito and Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil. I tried most of the products and reviews will follow starting next week. I'm also planning to compare Clarins and Catrice lip product. It will be interesting comparison since I like both products.


And for the end I received yesterday a surprise package from Ličila.si. They send me Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Amazing Makeup Fixing Spray and it's my first fixing spray, so I'm very curious to try it. I also have a surprise for my Slovenian readers. If you're gonna shop on Ličila.si, use code BLOG-POSTNINA for free postage. 


What did you get in July? Thank you for reading!

24 komentarjev

  1. Fauš za Collistar maskaro :P .. drugač pa me zanima kako se bo tale Catrice Lash Boost stvarca obnesla :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Zaenkrat me Lash Boost ni preveč navdušila, ampak mogoče je pravilno ne uporabljam. Bo pa v oceni vse podrobno napisano. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Deborah glos imam tudi jaz, en drug odtenek in mi je fajn :) Catrice lip smoother bom tusi jaz kupila ob priliki, lash booster sem pa ravno včeraj testirala, kolegica posodila, dejansko deluje, ampak ni za uporabnike leč, tako da žal ne bom kupila... Aussi in Dove šampon si kupila v Mullerju, oboje? Wishlist je čedalje večji...
    Polona, UniqaPoly

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, oboje sem kupila v Müllerju. Tam dejansko nakupujem vse stvari za lase, razen mogoče Baleinega šampona in tu in tam kaj drugega v DM.

      Izbriši
  3. Now that's what I call a haul :) Tale nov Dove balzam sem imela namen vzet v Müllerju, pa sem si premislila. Mogoče ga bom enkrat drugič sprobala. Me veseli, da ti je Nuxe olje všeč, pa Aussie 3 Minute Miracle in Lumi Magique :) Clarinsovih ocen se pa že veselim :)
    Kakšen se ti zdi tale Artdecov thinner, če si ga že sprobala? Moj Seche Vite se nevarno gosti, pa ga je še pol v steklenički.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. V bistvu je šampon, je pa kar ok. :) Ja, nad Nuxe oljem sem čisto navdušena, pa tudi nad Aussijem in L'Orealom, itak je šlo vse zaradi tebe na WL.
      Sem sprobala in mi je ok. Se mi zdi isti kot Misslyn, lepo razredči lak. :)

      Izbriši
  4. je je nuxe je zanimljiv, al meni najbolji dio posta su sovice :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Jaz pa sem fauš za kar vse stvari, ki si jih dobila za testirat. :P me že zelo zanima primerjava med Clarins in Catrice izdelkoma za ustnice. :)
    pa očitno bom morala kupit tale L'oreal Lumi primer, ker zadnje dneve res samo dobre stvari berem. A je zelo fajn kot highlighter? Jaz bi ga najbolj zaradi tega uporabljala, ker zgleda res super za to. :)
    Aussie balzam sem jaz tudi ravno pred nekaj dnevi preizkusila, pa ma na meni tudi podoben efekt..bi mogla poskusit še s šamponom, ampak jim mam trenutno preveč. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Primerjava je že napisana in bo objavljena konec tedna. :)
      Meni ustreza kt highlighter, da lep glow, čeprav mi je Essence zlati še vedno ljubši. :)

      Izbriši
  6. The lip gloss owls are just soooooooo cute :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I like Aussie products but they are a little pricey in Greece, they cost about 7 euros so I always wait for a discount or coupon to buy them. Are they pricey there as well?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They cost the same here. They are a bit pricey, but by my opinion totally worth the money. :)

      Izbriši
  8. Prejšnji mesec sem končno uspela preizkusit Nuxe olje in zdaj si ga tako zelo noro želim! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mislim, da smo vse zasvojene, ki smo ga preizkusile. :)

      Izbriši
  9. Whoa, haul post in pol! :D Aussie je res superca, predvsem 3 minute miracle je fantastičen. Šampon sem kupila v Bratislavi in je super, če mi ne bi na dolgi rok poslabšal stanja s prhljajem. Lasje so bili pa v super stanju, ja. Sovice so res luštkane, so tudi meni padle v oči ko sem bila nazadnje v Mullerju. Lip smoother zveni odlično, se že veselim ocene. Sicer me pa doma baje čakajo 3 paketki in že komaj čakam, da jih odprem. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Jaz na srečo nimam težav s prhljajem *trkampomizi*. :) Lip smoother je kar fajn, pride primerjava konec tedna, ocena Clarinsa pa je bila pravkar objavljena. :)

      Izbriši
  10. Moram si to Aussie masko nabavit, mislim da ni bloga, ki je ne bi prehvalil :D Pa Nuxe suho olje je res super!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Really interesting! I'm quite lucky as, living near Slovenian border, I can visit a Müller from time to time: I will check those Aussie products!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Make sure you do, these are amazing. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3