Makeup Revolution Love etc

Let's talk about Makeup Revolution nail polish Love etc today, shall we? I wasn't really excited when I received this nail polish, because, as you probably know by now, I'm not a fan of pink color on nails. It took me quite a while before I tried this polish, but because I received it for a review, I owe my opinion about it.
Love etc is a classic pink nail polish. The formula is ok, although the polish is on a sheerer site. I did use two coats, because first one was thinner and second thicker, but if I'd use all thin layers I'd have to apply 3 coats. It has a cream finish and it drys quite quickly. I can't say how long it last, because I didn't wear it as a full manicure. Many bloggers commented about bad brush. At first I was wondering why, but with second layer I knew the answer. The brush really disables nice and even application. Using the technique with a brush and a nail polish remover to make the smoothest line near the cuticle is necessary. I'm planning to do a post how I apply a nail polish soon (hopefully next week), because this post was requested. 
You can get Makeup Revolution nail polishes in Makeup Revolution store for £1.00 and on Ličila.si for 1,95€. They have around 40 cream shades, although I find them pretty standard and someone with a bigger stash won't really find new and interesting shades for her. They will probably be interesting to someone, who has a small collection and doesn't want to spend too much money on a nail polish. 


Have you tried Makeup Revolution polishes? What do you think of them? Thank you for reading!
*This product was sent to me for review.

10 komentarjev

  1. It's a pretty pink that I could happily wear. It looks nice on you :-)

    I really don't like pink in anything else: clothes, bags, shoes, household etc. But I do like pink polishes hehe!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I like pink only on my lips and cheeks, otherwise pink is not my color at all.

      Izbriši
  2. lijepa je nijansa, ali definitivno imam preslicnih u kolekciji

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se mi zdi, da je res standardna pink barva.

      Izbriši
  3. Ni ja nisam ljubitelj pink lakova. ;) Lepo ti stoji svakako. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Evo jos jedne suzdrzane glede pink lakova ali ovaj mi se svidja. Bas je lijep!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem pa mislila, da sem ena redkih, ki ji pink laki niso pri srcu.

      Izbriši
  5. Jaz sem si še enega naročila s popustom, ker mi je bila všeč barva in sem rekla, da dam še eno šanso. Pa je isti šmorn. Tako da jih ne bom več kupovala, čopiči niso kul, kar je škoda. Je pa TC precej pomagal pri brazdah, ampak vseeno.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz mislim, da ne bom več nobenega vzela, mi čopič ne odgovarja, pa barve so preveč podobne takim, ki jih že imam.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3