FOTD: Pop of Orange

For this look I didn't plan to do a separate post, but I like it so much, that I had to post it today. Yesterday I was testing some of new products I got lately and which I plan to review in the future. I created a bit more fall alike look, but with a touch of bright color. 


If I start with the eye, I use a whole bunch of eyeshadows. I started with Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow primer. Then I used Maybelline Color Tattoo Pomegranate Punk in outer two thirds of my lid. Then I used eyeshadow There is Always a Way Back from Makeup Revolution Dia de los Muertos in crease and blend it. After that I took my favourite fall palette Sleek Vintage Romance and applied first A Wow in Venice and then Bliss in Barcelona over Maybelline eyeshadow. In outer V I used brown definer eyeshadow from Wet n Wild palette Comfort Zone. The same eyeshadow I used on lower lashline. In inner corner of my eye and on first third of my lid I first applied NYX Milk jumbo pencil as a base for orange eyeshadow to make it brighter and pop out more. Orange eyeshadow is from Sleek Acid palette. On browbone I used Lift Me Up! highlighter from Essence How to Make Brows Wow, which is probably the best feature of this palette. On my brows I used the darkest eyeshadow Love Brunettes, which is the only shade that suits me well. Eyeliner is Alverde gel eyeliner Extreme Black and mascara Essence I Love Volume.


I have Catrice All Matt Plus foundation in shade 020 Nude Beige, which I like a lot, but it's too dark for me. The other day I purchased Makeup Revolution The One foundation in shade 1, which is a white foundation. I mixed it with Catrice foundation to make a matching shade for my skin tone and it actually came out pretty amazing. Under my eyes and around my nose I applied my favourite concealer Essence Stay All Day in shade Soft Beige. On my cheeks I used Alverde Jungle Fever bronzer, Essence Ap-ri(c)ot blush and Terra Naturi Golden Highlight. On my lips I applied Deborah Milano gloss in shade 14.


What do you think of this look? Thank you for reading!

12 komentarjev

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3