FOTD: Neutral Eyes and Red Lips

Yesterday I wrote about my beauty favourites and today I'm going to show you a makeup look, for which I used few of the products I mentioned yesterday. 


I started with my face makeup. First I applied L'Oreal Lumi Maquique primer all over my face. I love this product, because it makes my foundation last longer. As a foundation I used a combination of Bourjois Healthy Mix serum in shade Light Vanilla and Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in shade Vanilla. For the summer these two mixed together are a perfect match for my skin. Then I used Essence Stay All Day 16h longlasting concealer in shade Soft Beige. After that I used Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder to set up everything. For contouring I used brown contour shade from Sleek Face Form Fair kit and on my cheeks I used Sleek blush Rose Gold from the same kit. 


On the eyes I started with Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base, as always. Eyeshadows I used are from Makeup Revolution palette Dia de los Muertos. First I used Go and Get the World in the crease. Then I applied There is Always a Way Back all over my lid. Next step was to use Comeback Queen in outer V. Under my eyes I used Go and Get the World as well. For highlighting I used There's no Tome to Waste and for eyeliner Get Out There. On my lashes I applied Collistar Infinito mascara and for my brows I used lighter shade from Catrice eyebrow palette


On lips I applied Bourjois Frambourjoise lipstick, which is an amazing matte red shade and I totally love how it looks on me. 


What do you think of this look? Like it or not? Thank you for reading!

22 komentarjev

  1. Zelo lep makeup:) Ta odtenek Velveta je res lep, odlično ti pristaja:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Čudovia si! In tle šminka ti zelo pristaja.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. make up look po mom ukusu u zadnje vrijeme :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz zadnje čase tudi nosim veliko nežnejše looke. :)

      Izbriši
  4. I love neutral make up.. That's something I wear almost everyday ;)
    Wish I could wear red or any other stronger colour on my lips.. Unfortunately I do not feel well in them.. I think they do not suit me :( You look great in it though :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I like neutral eyes for everyday as well. And with them I love colors on my lips. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Ulala, zelo classy, zelo mi je všeč :)!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Krasen look. :) Tudi meni je najbolj všeč ta kombinacija s Frambourjoise, da ne preusmerjam pozornosti z nje na oči, je prelepa. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Če imam bolj nežek očesni makeup, obožujem take šminke, sploh ker je potem poudarek na ustnicah. :)

      Izbriši
  7. I like this look - your eyes are so pretty and look so good :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Beautiful makeup, I love that lipstick!
    I'm following you ^^
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3