Review: Garnier Eye Make-up Remover 2in1

Before I discovered micellar waters, which I now often use for removing makeup, I was using two-phased makeup removers. My favourite is still Ombia makeup remover, which is available at Hofer, but few weeks ago when I ran out of it and was searching it in our Hofer they didn't have not even one bottle of remover, so I went in DM and grab Garnier eye make-up remover 2in1.


What Garnier says about this product: "Garnier's biphase eye makeup remover has a double action formula to efficiently remove eye makeup (even waterproof), without the need to rub. Enriched with Arginine, it cares for your lashes by leaving a protective layer on them, resulting in visibly less lashes on the cotton pad."

My opinion and experience: The packaging is plastic and transparent and the bottle contains 125 ml. The remover is in purple and transparent color and before you use it you must shake it. It's very gentle and it removes makeup nicely, but here I have to put out that I mostly don't use waterproof makeup (only a black eyeliner). For my everyday makeup I used two cotton pads, one for each eye, but if I wore stronger makeup I had to use additional cotton pads. Since I don't wear waterproof makeup I didn't need to rub my eyes to remove everything. If it cares for the lashes I can't tell, because I always wash my eyes with water after I remove all the makeup (and I wash my my face with cleanser). Since it's not oily it doesn't leave the film in the eyes. What actually bothers me is that I have to shake it a lot during removal process because both parts separate quickly. As you can see on lower photo I mostly used purple part. I don't know how come because I always shake it before putting it on a cotton pad. It didn't irritate my eyes or dry out my under eye area.


Ingredients

AQUA/WATER, ISODODECANE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, UNDECANE, ARGININE, CI 60725 / VIOLET 2, CITRIC ACID, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, OCTYLDODECYL XYLOSIDE, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TRIDECANE

I got this product in DM and I payed around 3 or 4 € for it. Although I did like it I probably won't repurchase it again. And 125 ml isn't a lot. If I would use it constantly I'd probably finish it in a month, but as I said I don't use it always because I often use micellar water to remove my eye makeup. But if I will buy another tho-phased remover I'll repurchase Ombia. This product is for you if like two-phased removers and don't use micellar waters to remove eye makeup. 

Have you tried Garnier makeup remover? What do you think about it? Thank you for reading!

6 komentarjev

  1. jaz ti priporočam Nivea eye make up remover v beli embalaži. Je kremast in super odstrani make up pa tudi zelo hitro! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Kremasti odstranjevalci za oči meni niso všeč, imam raje dvofazne in micelarne, ker boljše odstranijo makeup.

      Izbriši
  2. nisam ga probala ali jesam baline odstranjivače i miceralne

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ko ga porabim, grem nazaj na Ombio in micelarne, ki so super.

      Izbriši
  3. I like it although the "older version" was in a bigger bottle. It doesn't sting my eyes and it's not super oily but it removes waterproof eyeliner and mascara so it's a winner for me :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Really? I didn't know that. It's actually quite small size and if I'd use it every day I'd finish it too quickly.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3