Review and Swatches: Wet N Wild Comfort Zone

Meet my new favourite palette for summer. I can already tell that the look with this palette will be my go to look for the summer. Why? Because eyeshadows make my eyes pop out. In this post I'm also going to share a tutorial for my go to look.


The packaging of this palette is nothing special. It's plastic with a transparent lid and since is quite small, it's good for traveling, although the packaging is not as sturdy as for example the Sleek one. It contains 8 shimmery eyeshadows (8,5 g) and each has engraved its purpose. That's why I find this palette great for beginners, although that doesn't mean that you have to use a certain eyeshadow for the exact purpose that's written on. 


Eyeshadows are very silky, smooth, blend nicely, dust a bit, but fall out is minimal. The color payoff is really amazing, even the lightest shades are nicely pigmented. Although both two lightest shades are meant to be used on browbone, I find second one too dark for that. It's good for blending the harsh lines or to be used on lids. My favourite eyeshadow is "eyelid 1" and I use it all the time on my eyelids. I can believe, how bright and open my eyes look when I wear it. I also adore the duochrome shade. It's not as noticeable on eyes as in pan, but still gorgeous. Some bloggers said that this eyehsdow blends harder than others, but I didn't notice that. I usually wear my makeup for 12 or more hours (I do my makeup at 7 a.m. and remove it at 8 p.m or later) and I noticed, that they do tend to crease, but only after 9 or 10 hours, which doesn't bother me, because after that time I'm already home from work. Besides, it could also be the heat, I do sweat a lot when it's hot (hate it, but it happens).


Now let's go to the tutorial of my go to look with this palette. First I use Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base, as always. Then I use "crease 1" eyeshadow which I apply in crease. On lids I use eyeshadow "eyelid 1". After that I use "definer 2" (sometimes also "definer 1" or "crease 2") in outer V. Before I go to lower lashline I like to use the lightest shade to blend the harsh lines. Under my eyes I love to use green eyeshadow "eyelid 2" to give the look a pop of colour. In my inner corner I use "browbone 1" shade to open the look a bit more. If I have enough time I use eyeliner, but in the morning I usually have 5-10 min to do the makeup so eyeliner is not an option, because I wouldn't apply it nicely. Then I just use black kajal pencil on waterline and apply a mascara. 


And this is a full face makeup. I really love to wear these eyeshadow, they are perfect for day time look. Although I use it mostly for gentle looks, it can be used for bolder looks as well and I bet I'll do one soon.


Wet n Wild palette is available in Slovenia in Destination Pretty online store for 8,48 €.

Have you tried Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette? What do you think about it? Thank you for reading!

14 komentarjev

  1. Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odliiična ocena! :) Se strinjam z vsem.
    Jaz jo tudi zelo rada nosim (ravno zdaj jo mam na vekah :) ) in uporabljam različne variante. :)
    Pa zelo mi je všeč tale look - super ti paše!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. super je, jo imam :)
    vsestranska in za različne looke :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I've been looking at their palettes, but didn't get any. The purple one is no longer available. I just feel like I wouldn't use most of the colors. Wet and Wild had some matte palettes that were LE, but I do not think I'll buy non-matte palettes. If we get some matte palettes I'll buy those. They're cheap, but I just dont get excited about them.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. nisam je jos kupila, al otkad su stigli pise moje ime na njoj pa ce bit jednom :) super je look koji si napravila :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Paletka mi sicer ni najbolj všeč, ampak look, ki si ga ustvarila pa zelo - mi izgledaš čisto drugačna brez eyelinerja in z bolj nežnim makeupom, veliko boljše za moj okus! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Res ti zelo paše tale look, izgledaš čisto drugače brez linerja :)
    jaz gledam tole paletko že tako dolgo pa se ne morem odločiti ali bi ali ne. Po eni strani vsi pravijo da je kvalitetna, po drugi strani me pa barve nekako ne miikajo, ker imam že dovolj nevtralnih paletk.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. MU mi je zelo, zelo všeč. Izgledaš prav poletno sveže. <3
    Paletka je luštna, vendar še vedno kolebam ali bi preizkusila kakšno ali ne. Bomo videli. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Pretty colours! I love your eyes in the final photo - you look amazing :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Waw pa so res lepe barve. Mislim, da jo bom morala kupiti.
    Pa prekrasna si s temle look-om, kar žariš!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Odtenki palete se odlično ujamejo s tvojimi očmi. Res ti lepo paše:) Pa tudi odtenki v paleti so mi zelo všeč:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Fantastična paleta, tudi moja najljubša barva je Eyelid 1, ravno zato, ker res odpre oči, najlepše naravne looke naredim ravno z njo. Je pa tudi mene ravno pigmentacija res presenetila, pri spodnjih dveh moram biti prav pozorna, takoj ju je preveč, pa samo naslonim čopič gor. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Yay, me veseli, da ti je všeč! Jaz imam zdaj že štiri različne paletke, haha. Sploh tiste mini, so mi popolne za kakšna potovanja.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3