FOTD: Purple Look

You can call it dark. You can call it bold. You can call it colorful. You can call it unwearable. Makeup I mean. All these labels mark makeup that wears my name. In my unpublished folder I found one old makeup look that's actually one of my favourites I even done and I have no idea why I haven't posted it before.


I'd love to tell you what I used where, but unfortunately it's been so long that I don't remember anymore, even thought I do have a list of products. But I do love this purple combination a lot. 


Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighter
- Catrice Pinkerbell blush

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 (Highness, Ink)
- Miyo 13, 39 eyshadow
- Alverde Vanille
- Misslyn Next Generation
- Sleek Curacao (Singapore Sling)
- Catrice My First Coperware Party
- Essence I'm a Marine Girl
- Essence I Love Extreme Volume mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara

*Lips
- Essence Velvet Rose


What do you think about this look? Thank you for reading!