Empty #9

After collecting empty products for few weeks it's time for new Empty post. Because I finished a lot of products again I decided to divide it into two parts.

Taft Instant Volume Powder
My hair is thin and heavy and that's the reason it doesn't have any volume. I heard a lot of good things about Taft powder, so I decided to give it a try. I don't know why everyone loves it, because it didn't convice me. My hair didn't get any volume and it became greasy when I applied this powder.
Repurchase: No.

Garnier Fructis Repair&Shine 3 Fortifying conditioner
An average conditioner that worked ok and smelled nicely, but it's nothing specialy so I'm not buying it again.
Repurchase: No.

Swarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair With Liquid Keratin Coplex 
A spray treatment that worked nicely for my hair, but I prefer Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair Press-Repair-Conditioner, so I couldn't wait to finish it.
Repurchase: No.

Garnier Ultra Doux Heritage Provence shampoo
I bought this shampoo because of a bigger packaging, it contains 500 ml of products. It's designed for normal to dry hair and it should nourish and protect it. I didn't notice it would do anything special, it's just an average shampoo.
Repurchase: Maybe.


Garnier Mineral Intensive 72h Maximum Protection Antiperspirant
I do like this deodorant a lot. It prevents sweating and bad smell and it doesn't leave white marks on my clothes. The scent isn't anything special, but that doesn't bother me. I just dissagree with writing "72h protection". I don't think it works specially long. I'd say it works about 10 hours, it depends on the day (how hot it is ...). But for me the most important thing is that it works when I'm at work and it does.
Repurchase: Yes.

Balea Creme-öl Dusch Peeling
For me this is an amazing product. It's a gentle peeling that smells amazing. But I'm a person who adores cinnamon and apple scent (although I rarely eat apples).
Repurchase: Already did.

Balea Rio de Janeiro shower gel
 This is the most amazing scent ever. It smells like pinneaple and I adore tropical scents all year long. 
Repurchase: I would repurchase it, but my shower gel collection is huge at the moment and I can't remember if this shower gel is still available or not.

Balea Street Art shower gel
This one smells like an orange and I personally did like it. It's the same as other Balea shower gels - not specially nourishing, but doesn't dry the skin either. It contains only 250 ml of product, but I used it very quickly.
Repurchase: Maybe.

Chilly Formula Fresca gel
There's no much talk in beauty work about intimate care, have you notice that? I think Jana is the only girl who wrote a post about it (at least from girls I follow). I normally wouldn't include intimate gel in these posts, but I think this is one important theme and we should speak about it more often. Ok, enough with my rambling. Chilly intimate gels are really amazing and this one is probably the best, although it bothers me a bit that at the beginning it feels a bit unpleasant, not irritating, but like "too fresh", but with time I got use to it.
Repurchase: Probably.


Essence SOS Nail Care Balm
This is one old product. It's been discountinued years ago. It was a decent cream for cuticles until I didn't discover Lush Lemony Flutter and then I stopped using it.
Repurchase: No.

 Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
This is probably my most used makeup product. At the beginning I used it to powder my whole face, but when I got into blogging I noticed that it's to dark for me (don't even ask me how I looked before I learned more about makeup), so I started to use it to learn how to countour. It's a good product for this price, easy to blend and not cakey.
Repurchase: No.

No name lash curler
I got this one in Müller, but I don't remember anymore from which brand. It did its job well, but it was already the time to buy a new one.
Repurchase: No.

Ebelin Makeup and Concealer brush
If you're going to go read my review you'll see that I liked this brush. Yes, I did like it at the beginning, but later not so much. It was hard to clean, because it soaked too much foundation and if I pressed harder while cleaning I damaged bristles. The other thing is that with time bristles started to fall out. And I'm not talking about one bristle, but a whole tuft of bristles. I had to replace it with other foundation brush from other brand, because it became useless.
Repurchase: No.


I think that's enough for today, come back on Monday when I'm going to share second part of empties post. 

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think about them? Thank you for reading!

10 komentarjev

  1. Si bila pa pridna :) Jaz imam pa got2b verzijo tega praška za volumen in se strinjam s tabo. Efekt je pri meni zelo kratkotrajen, naredi pa tisti občutek umazanih las. So mi suhi šamponi bolj všeč za volumen :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, meni je bil grozen občutek, ko sem ga dala na lase.
      Jaz mam sicer tako težke lase, da se mi volumen ne obdrži prav dolgo. :/

      Izbriši
  2. The taft powder, what a bummer! I'm looking for a hair powder/dry shampoo but the only brands that are available in Greece are very expensive! I think I'll order online some Batiste or something

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It doesn't work for me, unfortunately. I heard Batiste is great. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Obvezno morm pogledat za tem balea peelingom. Jabolka in cimet so tudi moj najljubsi vonj :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh wow a lot of "no repurchases" there! I liked the Garnier Fructis, I thought it was quite good :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I know, right? But it's true that I like to test new products and I often buy same product from other brand. :) Garnier Fructis wasn't that bad, but I tried many better conditioners. :)

      Izbriši
  5. O ja tale Balein piling je res super. Škoda, da je bil LE.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. "don't even ask me how I looked before I learned more about makeup" o da upravo ovo XD cak imam i slike da se podsjecam na katastrofe XD

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3