Empty #10

It's time to post a second part of empties. This time more face and nail related.

CadeaVera Gentle Face Water
I actually really loved this products and used it a lot until I didn't discovered micellar waters. It's designed for dry and sensitive skin. It was gentle, didn't irritate my skin, it made it feel fresh and clean, but I stopped using it, because I achieve that with micellar water too.
Repurchase: No.

I used this product mostly for removing makeup and it did its job well, but it did irritate my skin around my nose and I hated the scent, so I couldn't wait to finish it.
Repurchase: No.

My favourite duo makeup remover. One part is oily, so it leaves a film on eyes, but I personally don't have problems with that, because I always wash my face with water after I use it. It's very gentle, but yet very effective and it does its job great. The packaging is quite big, it contains 250 ml of product and it costs around 3 € in Hofer.
Repurchase: Definitely.

My favourite daily cream. It's very light, soaks into skin very fast, it moisturize it for a whole day and it mattifys it, so my face is not shiny when I use it. It works even great in winter time, when I have drier skin - my skin is well moisturized and it doesn't get itchy the whole day, which is great (if my skin gets itchy during the day, that means that the cream doesn't suit me). The price is around 6 €.
Repurchase: Always.

I mention this product in every empties post but it doesn't matter, this is very loved product. It helps moisturizing the skin perfectly and I don't imagine my skin care routine without it. 
Repurchase: Always.

Balea Urea Eye Cream
Another good product from Balea. It's a good moisturizing product for under eye area, it soaks into skin quickly and it never irritated my skin.
Repurchase: Already did.


Another product I love. It's rougher peeling, but it works great. My skin feels so clean after I use it. 
Repurchase: Yes.

An Essence hand cream from LE collection. It's similar to their other hand creams. It smells nicely, soaks into skin quickly and moisturize them enough if you don't have very dry skin.
Repurchase: No (it was LE).

Omg, I'm obsessed with this hand cream. It smells so divine. I bought few back up packagings and I still have one, which I'll use in winter, because it's more wintery scent. 
Repurchase: I would, but it's not available anymore.

Essence I Love Extreme Volume mascara
I tried many mascaras, but this one is still my favourite, because it gives my lashes the best volume, not to mention the low price.
Repurchase: Already did.

Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
I got this mascara on Catrice and Essence event because someone said it gives amazing volume to the lashes. Well, I wouldn't completely agree with that, it gave them an average volume, but it separated them nicely and gave them length. I often used it in combination with Essence mascara.
Repurchase: Probably not.


Misslyn Thinner
People, this is such an amazing product. I bought it some time ago and it helped me to save many nail polishes and top coats. I used it with Essence fast dying top coat many times to make it more liquidy and it made it like a new. I had it for quite some time, because only few drops are enough for one polish. I wanted to repurchase it, but I can't find it anymore on Misslyn stand. Please, if you know any other thinner that's available in drugstores, let me know.
Repurchase: I would, but it's not available anymore.

Another very loved product. I was late to the party, because when I finally managed to get it and fell in love it, it was discontinued. It worked great, because my nails were growing like crazy when I was using it. But luckily I found a good replacement in Essence hardener so I'm not sad about being discontinued.
Repurchase: I would, but it's not available anymore.

S-he Stylezone 115
I use up so many white nail polishes. This one has a bit watery formula, but it has a good coverage and it's great for nail art. I also like that it's cheap, because I finish two or three white polishes a year at least.
Repurchase: Probably yes.

Essence Better Than Gel Nails Base Sealer
I bought this product by mistake and it would be better if I wouldn't. I didn't like it. It didn't dry quickly and my nail surface was not as smooth as I would want when I used it. It also became thick fast, I didn't used even a half of it.
Repurchase: No.

Essence SOS Nails Savers Cuticle Peeling
Peeling? Not even a letter "p" from peeling. This product was discontinued long time ago, but I was still torturing myself with it because I wanted to finish it. I didn't like the scent and the product didn't really work for my cuticles.
Repurchase: No.


If in my previous post I was mentioning mostly products I wouldn't repurchase, I mentioned in this one a lot of products that are must have in my collection. Have you tried any of these products? What do you think about them? Thank you for reading!

10 komentarjev

  1. Meni pa tale Balea krema za oči ni bla ne vem kaj :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. The Apple Cinnamon Punch cream sounds amazing! :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I didn't know about Balea serum until now. I have to purchase it immediately! :)
    Nice post, btw.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Super post =) Kateri Essence hardener uporabljaš namesto Essie Nourish me? Misslyn thinner iščem odkar si ga omenila, pa ga nikoli nisem nikjer našla... =/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Vem, da ima Mavala razredčevalec, pa mislim, da ArtDeco tudi. Pa OPI ima tudi razredčevalec(če imaš Muller kje v bližini). =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Jaz imam od artdeco thinner in mi je super ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. tudi jaz uporabljam to kremico za okoli oči in serum od balea za obraz. :D oboje je top. super post, moram poskusiti tale piling od balea. :D

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Nism vedla, da je ta ombia odstranjevalec dober. Nikoli se nism kupila kozmetike u hoferju, razen labele in so odlične. Morm preizkusit ta odtranjevalec. Meni pa ni biu usec ta balea peeling, mi ne lepo diši in ful je pregrob za moj obraz. Zdei ga uporabljam za noge in je super - lepo odstrani trdo kožo. Belea serum mi je kul, ful je lahkoten.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. nemate opi thinner u mulleru? jedino mozda ce ti se vise isplatit kupit ga preko interneta, kod nas su mu masno digli cijenu otkad ga jedino oni prodaju

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3