Summer Manicure Week: Sun

I wanted to title my post by one of the songs that has a word "sun" in its title, but at the moment I can't remember any other that Walking On Sunshine and  this one doesn't seem really appropriate. The other day I did a manicure with a sun design and neon dots and I got a lot of positive feedback. People around me really liked it and not just them, also I was really satisfied with it. I was inspired by a photo I saw on Pinterest, but I don't remember who is the author because I didn't pin it (I just don't use Pinterest much anymore, so it slipped out my mind). 


I painted all my nails with Essie Blanc. On my ring finger and thumb I used Essence Copacabana and Stargazer 237. On my index finger I used GT Cosmetics No 2, Models Own Beach Bag and China Glaze Sun Worshiper. On middle finger I used CH Nail Lacquer 9, Models Own Flip Flop and China Glaze Highlight of my Summer. On my pinkie I used Yes Love K003,  Flormar N015 and Flormar N002.


What do you think? Thank you for reading!

19 komentarjev

  1. Uu kok luškano :) morm kej tazga sprobat :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lovely Summer Mani. I love it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. jako lijepo, svježe i veselo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ti imaš vedno tako lepe in posebne manikure (: Supre ideje, res!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful mani! I have the same flowers at my country house as you have on the background of your photo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Amazing and so cute! I love the swirly suns :-) And the colours together and lovely :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. super plave tockice su mi favoriti :D nazalost sunca ovdje opet nema nego pljusti kisa

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3