Summer Manicure Week: Cherries

Weekends are not really my blogging days. I say to myself every week, that I'll blog this weekend and write few posts for next week, but in the end I never do that. Everything else just becomes more important, I guess (let's just say weekends are sometimes more busy that weeks when I'm at work). But this week I decided to become a better blogger and blog every day (sometimes maybe even twice a day. I know some of you will hate that, but I don't care). Lately I'm really inspired for nail art and I'm doing mostly summery themes (if you follow me on Instagram, then you already saw all manicures), so I decided to post them in this week's "Summer Manicure Week" series.


Cherries are my favourite fruit. One of the reasons is probably in a fact that I can eat them only few days a year and that's why I can't get tired of them. So the other day I got the idea I could wear them on my nails as well. I painted two accent nails with Essie Blanc and then I used Essence Na Rock and Manhattan 12 Urban Jungle to draw cherries. On other nails I applied Manhattan 71S (Green Chai). I was very pleased with final result.


What do you think of my manicure? Thank you for reading!

18 komentarjev

  1. Mmm črešnje <3 Jih zadnjih par dni jem kot zmešana, in tudi te na tvojih nohtih izgledajo super. Pa res mi je žal, da nisem kupila tega laka od Manhattna, morem pogledat, če ga še slučajno imajo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Če misliš mint z bleščicami, ga pri nas v Müllerju še imajo, tako da v Müllerju poglej: :)

      Izbriši
  2. Joj kako luštkano! Jaz ta lak od Manhattna povsod iščem, pa ga še nisem zasledila :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Poglej v Müllerju, pri nas ga še imajo. :)

      Izbriši
  3. zelo, zelo lepo. :)
    se mi kar sline pocedijo, ko zagledam tvoje nohte in pa češnje. :D jaz jih tudi zadnje čase nonstop jem, tak so dobre, mmm. :P
    tega Manhattan laka pa še nisem videla, ampak izgleda zelo lepo. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hehe. :) Hvala. :)
      Poglej v Müllerju, v MS ga še imajo. :)

      Izbriši
  4. What a pretty nail art! I love the cherries and other colour is pretty cool :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. sad bi klopala tresnje :D slatka je i manikura :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Manhattnov lak super izgleda, ampak se bom zadržala nakupa :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Zelo lepa manikura:) Češnje so pri nas tudi v polnem razcvetu:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. cute summer manicure, I love cherries

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3