NOTD: Bird and Flowers

Today I have quite Spring alike manicure for you. I received flower and bird water decals from Born Pretty Store some time ago and because tomorrow I'm going to Ljubljana and I wanted to wear something more than just one colors on my nails, but didn't had much time for free-hand nail art, I decided to wear these decals. 


Water decals are very easy to use. You just paint your nails with selected color (I decided for Essie Blanc) and wait for it to dry. Then you cut the pattern you want to use on your nails, put it in the water for few seconds and then place it on your nails. Simple as that. I recommend using top coat with them to protect decals and make them stay longer on nails. 


I love how the final manicure looks. And white was definitely a good color choice for a base. At the moment you can get these water decals on Born Pretty Store for $2.86. If you'll use my code you'll get 10% discount. 

What do you think of my manicure? Thank you for reading!
*Product was sent to me for review.

28 komentarjev

  1. Krasne su naljepnice!!!
    Prije par mjeseci sam prvi put koristila vodene naljepnice i bedača uništila dvije prije nego sam se sjetila pogledati uputstva na poleđini :PPP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow.. These decals are so pretty.. I will have to get them :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Zelo zelo lepo, razn tista ptica mi ne potegne :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni pa je ravno ptica všeč. ;)

      Izbriši
  4. Tole mi je pa čisto preveč všeč :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Zanimivo :)

    P.s. a imaš mogoče kakšne virus na blogu, ker se mi vsakič na tvoji strani pojavi obvestilo, da je Avast blokirat zlonamerno stran? :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)

      Nimam pojma, ker meni nič ne javlja. :/

      Izbriši
  6. zelo, zelo luškano<3
    meni pa se tale ptica lepo sklada z drugimi motivi (rožicami). :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Meni so vse tvoje manikure zelo lepe, ampak tale je pa res izjemna :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Res morem čimprej naredit eno naročilo na Born Pretty. Tele rožice so prekrasne :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wow I just love these nails. The bird is so cute :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. They look great on white!! Really a pretty manicure.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Prekrasne su! Obožavam vodene naljepnice :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Looks very cool! I love water decals :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I loooove these nails, Taya. They are so pretty, beautiful, amazing, gorgeous... :-D I think that white base is perfect for this design

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. lijepi su mi ovi decali, pticica mi je posebno slatka :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3