My Makeup Routine: Eyes

You can call me a bad blogger, because I totally forgot to continue "My makeup routine" series. I still have to talk about eyes and brows and then to show you the final look (would you like me to do a lips post as well?). 


The most important thing for me for the eyes and the first step in my eye makeup routine is the one thing that is missing on the photo - an eyeshadow base. As you know eyeshadow base makes your eyeshadow look more intense and makes it last longer. I use Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base, because for me it works great.
Second step is applying eyeshadows. As you know I adore colorful looks, but  I don't have much time to create different looks every day, so I like to use natural shades. One of my favourite everyday palettes is Essence Metallics Copper Rulez, that contains 4 "brown coloured" eyeshadows. These are shimmery, but I love shimmery shades. And I think these are great for summer. In the summer I also like to wear Maybelline Color Tattoo On and On Bronze. It's a creamy shimmery shade, that can be applied with fingers as well and it looks good alone, which means that it's a perfect solution when I'm in a hurry. Lately I also enjoy wearing combination of Misslyn Next Generation on the lid (it looks golden applied only over a primer) and Catrice My First Cooperware Party in the crease. You can see me wearing a look with them here. My favourite eyeshadow to use as a highlighter on browbone and in inner part of my eyes is Alverde Vanille
I admit I don't wear eyeliner on daily basis for work, because most of the days I don't have enough time to do a nice even line, but otherwise my makeup look must have winged eyeliner, because I feel strange without it. I already talked about eyeliners, you can read this post here.
The final step is applying a mascara. My lashes are thin, straight and long. Since my lashes are straight I use lash curler that I bought in Müller. It curls lashes really nicely, but curls don't stay after I apply a mascara (any tips? Except waterproof mascaras, I don't like those). What I want from a mascara is to give my lashes a volume. My favourite mascara and the one that works the best for me is Essence I Love Volume mascara. I often use more that one mascara. I also like Catrice Glamour Volume mascara, because it separates lashes perfectly, but it doesn't give my lashes such nice volume as Essence mascara. 

Now let me show you a tutorial for a neutral look I love to wear. First I apply Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base (photo 1). Then I use Maybelline On and On Bronze eyeshadow on the lid (photo 2). Over it I apply brown eyeshadow from Essence Copper Rulez palette (photo 3). In crease I use dark brown shade from Essence palette (photo 4). As highlighter on my browbone I use Alverde Vanille and under my eyes I apply brown shade from Essence palette (photo 5 and 6). Then I use Catrice Cat Eyes eyeliner pen to line my eye and on waterline I apply Catrice kajal pencil (photo 7). I finish the look with Essence I Love Volume mascara (photo 8). 


Tutorial for winged eyeliner - LINK.


Which products are your favourite to use on your eyes? Do you like to use eyeshadows on daily basis or not? Thank you for reading!

22 komentarjev

  1. loving the final look! I too end up using my essence products - they're cheap, but they do their job well. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) I agree, Essence is doing great job with their products lately. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Love the winged eye liner bit, I'm terrible with winged eye liner! or liner in general really that isn't on the waterline haha http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I personally think I also don't do very great eyeliner, it always looks different. :P

      Izbriši
  3. Wow the winged liner look is very nice and the final look is stunning! :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Welcome back, sem te prav pogrešala s takimi objavami :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. <3 Bi jih pisala pogosteje, pa čas preprosto ne dopušča.

      Izbriši
  5. super dnevna varijanta ovakvo nesto stalno nosim u zadnje vrijeme :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ovaj neutralni look mi je baš lijep, baš se nekako sve fino stopi jedno s drugim :) Tuš baš i ne nosim, ali razumijem da se ti osjećaš golo bez njega, sve je to stvar navike!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Tole Essence paletko imam že par let pa jo še vedno obožujem ! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. krasen blogec, uporabljaš same top izdelke. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Super objava in res lep look :) jaz se sicer ne namažem vsak dan, ker se ponavadi zbudim pet minut preden moram iti od doma, če pa že ponavadi uporabim nevtralne mat senčke.
    Uporabljam isti vihalec trepalnic in sem imela na začetku podobne probleme, čeprav pomoje krivda ni v vihalcu ampak maskari. Če nanašam tanke sloje maskare se oblika trepalnic obrdži (vedno obrišem vso odvečno maskaro iz krtačke), če pa nanesem debel sloj maskare se trepalnice "povesijo".

    Upam da boš imela čas objaviti tudi objavo o ustnicah :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj jaz se tudi ne mažem vsak dan za v službo, raje malce dlje spim. :P
      Hvala za nasvet, bom probala. :)

      Izbriši
  10. wow, res lep make up! :)
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3