Hello, Summer!

The summer has officially started, but the weather is not really summery lately. I do not remember June being so cold. But there were warmer days as well and on those days I felt summery, so one day I took few colors and did a summer inspired colorful look. First photo is made with my phone, if you were wondering about not so good quality, but I really like it, so I decided to conclude it in this post.


On my eyes I used Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base, over which I applied left browbone eyeshadow from Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette. For the yellow eyeliner I used super pigmented Miyo 27 Sunrise eyeshadow and under my eyes I applied Maybelline Colorama crayon khol in Turquoise Flash. On lashes I used my new Miyo Big Fat Lashes Smoky mascara, which left a good first impression, but now more I use it more "meh" it makes me feel. No big fat lashes effect anywhere actually.


On my face I used Bourjois Healthy Mix serum Light Vanilla, Maybelline Anti-Age Effect concealer, Makeup Revolution O'Boy blush and Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighter. Because orange is the color of the lips this summer, I used Avon Tangerine on my lips. 


What do you think? Do you feel summery already or not yet, considering the weather? Thank you for reading!

23 komentarjev

  1. Zelo všeč tale look, tak brvit, čuškan :)
    Si tale flower crown dobila v hm-ju? Iščem enega za poleti hihi.

    http://lucijatheprincess.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Ja, v H&M sem ga kupila. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Kako ti vedno uspe tako dobre fotke naredit? :) Karkoli probam sama, barve nikoli ne pridejo do izraza :/

    Spet lepa kombinacija :) In ta šminka ti zelo paše :)

    http://aniiao.blospot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Fotkam vedno dopoldne na balkonu, ko še ni sonca, sem ugotovila, da mi tako uspe najboljše in najbolj realne fotke narediti. Po moje je najboljše, da preizkusiš nekaj mest in sama vidiš, kje so najboljše.

      Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Kako ti paše ta "obroček" :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. super, izgledaš kao da si stigla s plaže :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Luškano:) Še posebej šminka kriči po poletju-zelo lep odtenek:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ful ti paše flower crown! Jaz bi jih ful nosila, ampak zgledajo grozno na meni. :D

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Jaz jih nosim bolj za fotkanje kot pa drugače. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Ful lep odtenek šminke :) rumena barva je res super pigmentirana :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Res priporolam Miyo senčila, najboljša pigmentacija mat senčil, kar sem jih preizkusila.

      Izbriši
  8. Super poletni makeup in ful lepo ti pristoji :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wow so pretty! It's been really cold over here in Scotland - we had a few days of sunshine last week and that was it! :-( That may have been our summer! Scotland never gets decent summers!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. This year we're probably having the coldest summer every. Every year it was over 30 degrees already in June, but now there was 25 max. We'll see how it'll be in July.

      Izbriši
  10. i love your headband! I have been wanting one like it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. hello ljeto :D konacno je zatoplilo jer ja kasnim s ovim komentarom :D look je taman za ljeto, a cudno mi je da nemas crni liner nego zuti, al treba malo promjene :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3