While I was writing a review of Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked palette, I found few photos of a makeup look that I did with Makeup Revolution products. Since I had more photos edited I obviously planned to write a separate post about it, but with time I forgot about it. But because I published review yesterday I think it's the best idea to post the look today.
The idea of this look was to do a neutral look with pop of color. I can't remember anymore exactly which eyeshadows from Hot Smoked did I use, but I'm sure that I did use shades 4, 5 and 6. And probably 1 as a highlighter. On my lower lashline I first used Misslyn Cornflower pencil, which I also applied on waterline, and then I blended it with electric blue eyeshadow. I finished the look with black eyeliner and a mascara.
Since the palette wasn't the only Makeup Revolution product I was testing I also used other products from this brand on my face. On my cheeks I applied blush O'Boy, which is a gorgeous pink cream blush, but sooo pigmented, that I often apply it too much. I had to apply a bit foundation that I had left on my brush over it to soften it. On my lips I used Salvation Velvet lip lacquer in shade Keep Crying for You, which I reviewed here.
Products I used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day longlasting concealer 10 Natural Beige
- Sleek Face Form Fair (contour powder)
- Makeup Revolution O'Boy blush
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked palette
- Misslyn Cornflower intense color liner
- Essence Liquid Ink waterproof eyeliner
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)
- Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet lip lacquer Keep Crying for You
What do you think of this look? Thank you for reading!