FOTD with Makeup Revolution Products

While I was writing a review of Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked palette, I found few photos of a makeup look that I did with Makeup Revolution products. Since I had more photos edited I obviously planned to write a separate post about it, but with time I forgot about it. But because I published review yesterday I think it's the best idea to post the look today.


The idea of this look was to do a neutral look with pop of color. I can't remember anymore exactly which eyeshadows from Hot Smoked did I use, but I'm sure that I did use shades 4, 5 and 6. And probably 1 as a highlighter. On my lower lashline I first used Misslyn Cornflower pencil, which I also applied on waterline, and then I blended it with electric blue eyeshadow. I finished the look with black eyeliner and a mascara.


Since the palette wasn't the only Makeup Revolution product I was testing I also used other products from this brand on my face. On my cheeks I applied blush O'Boy, which is a gorgeous pink cream blush, but sooo pigmented, that I often apply it too much. I had to apply a bit foundation that I had left on my brush over it to soften it. On my lips I used Salvation Velvet lip lacquer in shade Keep Crying for You, which I reviewed here


Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day longlasting concealer 10 Natural Beige
Sleek Face Form Fair (contour powder)
- Makeup Revolution O'Boy blush

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked palette
- Misslyn Cornflower intense color liner
Essence Liquid Ink waterproof eyeliner
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)
*Lips
- Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet lip lacquer Keep Crying for You


What do you think of this look? Thank you for reading!

17 komentarjev

  1. Zelo lep look! :) mislim, da bom počasi mogla kupit kak Makeup revolution izdelek, glede na to kako blogerke hvalite njihovo znamko :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Jaz vseh izdelkov ne priporočam, ker me niso vsi navdušili, so pa šminke iz Amazing Care kolekcije dobre, pa palete so tudi fajn, edino meni njihova senčila v gubo zlezejo, pa tekoči blushi so super. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Blush in šminka res super zgledata :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great as always. But this lipstick i stunning!!!! And it looks amazing on you.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Very pretty look! Love the lip colour :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow you look stunning and I love the nails :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ful lep look, všeč mi je barvna kombinacija! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Zelo lep makeup!<3
    Tale 'šminka' ti odlično paše. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Meni je pogled všel na ŠMINKO!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Lep odtenek, ne?
      Ampak formula pa ni najboljša.

      Izbriši
  9. usne su mi zvijezda ovog looka :D bas ti osvjezi lice

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3