Destination Pretty Haul (with Swatches)

After short unplanned blogging break I'm finally back and this time hopefully more often, because I have many blog ideas I need to realize and share with you. First I want to write about the most exciting order I did this month. Sandra got a lot of new beauties in her shop Destination Pretty and it took me some time do decide what I want. I had a long wish list, but because I already got many new products this month I still have to test I decided to get the most wanted products from my list. Some of these products I wanted to try since I started blogging four years back (Sally Hansen polish and Seche Vite top coat) and thanks to Sandra I finally got a chance. I ordered:
- Wet n Wild palette Comfort Zone
- Seche Vite dry fast top coat
- Sally Hansen Pacific Blue nail polish
- NYX Studio Liquid Liner Extreme Blue

I will probably write a separate review only for a palette, but in this post I want to share with you my thoughts and first impressions of these products. 


Wet n wild palette Comfort Zone
Price: 8,48 €
It's not like I needed a new palette, but I felt in love with it reading reviews and watching swatches. It has 8 shimmery eyeshadows, which can be used for a gentle daily or a smokey look. I'm impressed with the quality of these eyeshadow, they have amazing color payoff, blend easily and don't fall out. I'm definitely planning to write a full review of this palette with one or two makeup looks. 


NYX Studio Liquid Liner Extreme Blue
Price: 5,02 €
I wanted an electric blue eyeliner for a very long time, but by us it was impossible to find it. When I saw swatches of NYX Studio Liquid liners I immediately decided to order Extreme Blue. It's an electric blue metallic shade. It has a very thin brush that enables easy application on eyes. It's easy to control, so you can apply thin line and then thicken it the way you want. On swatch it seemed very pigmented, but when I tried it on eyes I noticed, that its pigmentation isn't that good. But I always swipe off a product before applying it on eyes, because I find it easier to apply a nice line that way. It drys fast on eyes and it stays there for a whole day. I was testing it when I was ill and let me tell you, it survived sneezing, coughing and a whole river of tears. I'm not sure if it's waterproof, but it won't smudge that easy. But on the other hand it's easy to remove with micellar water and it won't leave a stain. I find it as a perfect addition to a makeup look in the summer and I'll definitely wear it a lot. 


This eye look is made with Comfort Zone palette and NYX eyeliner.


Seche Vite dry fast top coat
Price: 6,01 €
This top coat is known in beauty world as the best fast drying top coats. I'm using it for more than a week now and I already love it. Beside it I also tried Essence and Essie. It has a bit thicker consistency from the beginning as other two. I'll probably compare them all on my nails for a proper review/comparison post, but till now I didn't get the feeling it'll dry my manicure faster than other two, I actually think it takes it a bit longer. I usually paint my nails on my working days a half an hour before I go to bed and when I used Seche Vite, sheet marks were visible on my nails. That rarely happened with Essie or Essence. Maybe it was too thick coat, I don't know, I'll see how it'll act after longer usage. It gives a nice shine to my nails and what I specially love about it is that it makes my manicures last longer. If I paint my nails in the evening, my polish usually chips on the next day during my working period, but with Seche Vite that doesn't happen. My manicure lasts two days without chipping (or with minimal chipping) and with a small tip wear. And it's also very affordable. You get 14 ml for 6 € and one bottle will really last you long. I kinda have a feeling that making my manicure last longer will soon raise it to the top on "my favourite top coats" list.


Sally Hansen Pacific Blue nail polish
Price: 4,53 €
I love everything I ordered but this polish is probably my favourite of the bunch. I felt in love with Sally Hansen polishes since I got Mint Sorbet and this one made my love to their polishes even bigger. It's a gorgeous blue cream shade with such an amazing formula. It goes on nails smoothly and it could be opaque after one thicker coat, but I always apply two thinner. On my nails is lasts two days without chipping and with minimal tip wear, but I suspect Seche Vite top coat to be responsible for that. I'm wearing it constantly since I got it. It's also easy to remove and it doesn't stain my nails.


And here's swatch. Let me tell you, this polish is so hard to photograph. My camera just couldn't capture the right shade (it looks too bright on upper photo), so I adjust it a bit. I think the closest shade is here on my Instagram photo (CLICK).


Have you tried any of these products? Thank you for reading!

26 komentarjev

  1. Hvala za nakup in ocene! <3 Me veseli, da so ti produkti všeč. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ni za kaj. Super sem zadovoljna z vsem. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Vsi izdelki so mi super:) Eyeliner je pa prav fantastičen:) Zelo lep odtenek:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Noooor lakec! Res božanski odtenek modre!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Pa eyelid na levi strani palete je dupe za All that Glitters :D sem kar prodala original.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. wau, kak je eyeliner lep. <3 Lakec pa em tudi mika, sploh od kar si mi povedala, da mu bodo spremenili formulo, ga bo očitno treba prej nabavit. :))
    za Wet'n'Wild paletko pa sem jaz tudi zelo vesela, da sem jo vzela. :)
    že komaj čakam, da spišem ocene vseh mojih izdelkov. :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, sem pri več Američankah videla, da so jo spremenili, ena je naredila tudi primerjavo in je nova formula zelo slaba. Res ti ga priporočam, da ga vzameš, ker je odličen.
      Jaz se tudi veselim ocene tvojih izdelkov. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Tale lakec je pa krasne barve!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Eyeliner <3 Sem mislila da mi ne bo šeč, pa so me tvoji swatchi čisto prepričali! :D Super nakup!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem z vsem zelo zadovoljna. :)

      Izbriši
  8. Eyeliner in lak sta čudovita, ampak za pogumne. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. No, to sta čisto moji barvi, pa se nimam ravno za pogumno. :P

      Izbriši
  9. Glad to see you back! The eyeliner is gorgeous and I really like the SH polish :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Oh, eyeliner je perfekten! Imaš morda Beaty UK Oceania in/ali Blue Lagoon za primerjavo? Mislim, da si ga bom kar nabavila, res je huda modra barva. Comfort zone je pa ena mojih najljubših palet, res uporabna, pa noro dobro pigmentirana. Seche Vite in jaz se ne razumeva najbolje, ne prenašam shrinkage učinka, ki ga je imel na preveč mojih manikur (sploh pri glassfleck odtenkih, ki so moji najljubši), pa že na dveh tretjinah se mi je preveč zgostil ... ampak ja, marsikatera prisega nanj. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Nimam nobenega od teh dveh, tako da ne morem primerjati.
      Meni sicer Seche Vite ne skrči manikur, ampak mi je imel pa Essie boljšo formulo. Verjetno se zgosti hitreje, ker je že na začetku bolj gost.

      Izbriši
  11. zao mi je sto se nikad necu docepat ove originalne formule pacific blue :( liner je savrsene boje, a comfort zone gledam vec neko vrijeme al nisam je jos odlucila kupit

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sandra pošilja tudi preko mej, ni samo trgovina za slovenske blogerke, tako da ko ne boš več na no buy-u, priporočam kak nakup. :D

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3