Conditioner/Treatment Comparison

Conditioner/treatment is a must have product for my hair because without using it my hair looks and feels like straw. I tried many conditioners and treatments, some I loved, some not that much, but today I'll review three that I'm using at the moment: Swiss O'Par Argain Oil Treatment, Garnier Ultra Doux Reconstructing Conditioner Honey Treasures and Dove Hair Therapy With Argain Oil.
I already wrote about my hair on my blog before, so if you want to read more about it, go and read My Favourite Hair Products at the Moment post. My hair is long, straight and heavy, dry on the ends and greasy on scalp.


Swiss O'Par Argan Oil Treatment
Price: 3,59 €
Quantity: 200 ml
About product: For dry, damaged hair with no shine. It contains argan oil and provitamin B3 and has no silicone. You use it on wet hair, wait for a minute or two and then wash it off.
My opinion: I didn't expect much from this treatment, but it surprised me a lot. It has a similar thick and creamy consistency as Dove treatment and it works similar, it leaves my hair silky and soft. I usually apply a generous amount of product on my hair and leave it for few minutes. In between I brush my teeth, wash my face ... I like that it doesn't feel heavy on my hair and I will definitely repurchase it in the future.


Garnier Ultra Doux Reconstructing Conditioner Honey Treasures
Price: 2,19 €
Quantity: 200 ml
About product: A conditioner for weak and breakable hair. It contains honey which nourishes hair. This conditioner protects hair and makes it stronger. You use it on wet hair, leave on for few minutes and then wash it off.
My opinion: It doesn't say exactly how long you should leave this conditioner on your hair, but I noticed that longer I leave it more greasy my hair is when it drys. This one doesn't have very thick consistency as Dove or Swiss O'Par, but I also don't find it as good. I don't think it does much for my hair. My hair isn't soft and shiny if I leave it for a short time and it's greasy when I leave it for a longer time. It usually get's greasier faster as well and I need to wash it more often. Maybe it would work better on hair that's drier or more damaged than mine, I don't know, but this is not a conditioner I will repurchase.


Dove Hair Therapy With Argan Oil
Price: 3,99 €
Quantity: 200 ml
About product: 1 minute treatment with nutrition oils for very dry, strawy hair. Oil nourishes hair, but doesn't made them greasy. Use it on wet hair, wait for one minute and then wash it off.
My opinion: If you read my blog for a longer time, you know that this is my favourite hair treatment. It leaves my hair silky and soft and since I started to use it, my hair looks healthier (specially ends). I use it the same way as Swiss O'Par - I leave it for few minutes and meanwhile I'm doing something. Definitely amazing product for dry hair and it will be repurchase many times. Despite being thicker it doesn't make my hair heavy (I would know because I have naturally very heavy hair and that's the reason for the lack of volume). My ends are moisturized at least for two days before they start feeling dry again. It also has a very pleasant scent to me, I even can smell it even when my hair is dry. 


And here you can see how they look. Swiss O'Par is orange, Garnier is white and liquidy and Dove is golden-white, but I used it so much that only white part is left. If I conclude, I definitely recommend Swiss O'Par and Dove treatment, you're going to love them, but I'd pass Garnier conditioner, which didn't do much for my hair. 


Have you tried any of these products? Do you have any other good conditioner/treatment recommendation? Thank you for reading!

14 komentarjev

  1. dobra primerjava! :)
    bom enkrat v prihodnosti preizkusila tega Swiss-ovega, ker od Dove meni tudi super odgovarja (ti si me navdušila!). :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super objava, ker sem pravkar v iskanju novega balzama. Kje si kupila ta prvega (swiss). ??Garnierjjev potem sigurno ni zame, že tako imam prehitro mastne lase. Drugače pa bom verjetno preizkusila tega od dove. ;))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Swiss O'Par se dobi v Müllerju. Garnierja pa res ne priporočam.

      Izbriši
  3. I've never tried any of these. I tend to use different brands of conditioner - whatever I can pick up cheap! I also use the Avon Argon Oil range (Shampoo, Conditioner and oil) :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I have to use a good conditioner, because I noticed it makes my hair better and healthier. I recommend you Dove if you have a chance to get it. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Super primerjava, Dove imam ogledanega že in samo čakam da se malo sprazni moja zaloga, potem ga pa definitivno vzamem. Če se ne motim sem ga ravno pri tebi videla in ga dala na WL.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Dove ti res priporočam, najboljši je. Mene je pa Mateja navdušila. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Dove je res super, drugače pa tudi mene zanima, kje ri supila tega Swiss O'Par?
    Garnierjevih izdelkov za lase se pa na veliko izogibam, ker mi pravo polomijo ustvarijo na glavi :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. V Müllerju.
      Meni Garnierovi izdelki zaenkrat tudi najbolj ne odgovarjajo oz. se mi zdijo povprečni.

      Izbriši
  6. Super post :)
    Sama osebno se izogibam Garnierja (pa tudi Niveje, Loreala, Head&Shoulders, Fructis, Herbal Essence, Dove... no, večino znamk) ker mi totalno uničijo lasišče... U bistvu uporabljam naravne maske namesto balzama, takrat ko čutim potrebo po temu.Na žalost še nisem našla balzama, ki ne bi pospešil nastajanja prhljaja pri meni :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz na srečo nimam težav s prhljajem, tako da ti ne morem nič pametnega svetovati. :/

      Izbriši
  7. Definitivno zelim probat ovaj Dove cini mi se kao super stvar :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I think I need to try Swiss O'par:) I tried dove and I liked it. But I think it's pretty expensive, at least where I live. I bought it few times on discount. Also you can try the same dove mask-conditioner but for colored hair. Even if your hair is not colored:) It's very good also. Sometimes I even liked that one more. I know some people with natural hair using it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3