NOTD: Born Pretty Store Nail Art Sticker

I was meaning to share Born Pretty Store Nail Art Stickers K1009 last week already, but during the weekend I just didn't had enough time to wrote a post. When I first saw these stickers on Born Pretty Store site I felt in love immediately and I liked them even more, when I received them by mail. The golden-black combination is just perfect. Even my co-workers were totally impressed with them and they asked me how I did these nails. And when I told them I'm wearing nail art stickers, they couldn't believe and were asking me where I bought them. :)


The application of these is very easy, you just place them on your nail, push them from the middle to the end of a nail bed, remove the access of nail sticker with nail file and you're done. Nail sticker are the easiest way to do a nail art and everyone will think you put a lot of effort in it. I used a top coat over them and they lasted two days on my nails with minimal tip wear, but then I removed them, because I wanted to try something else on my nails. They could probably last few days longer. The removal is also easy, I just used a nail polish remover with acetone and they went down without any problem. Always when I'm wearing nail stickers I'm discovering that I have bigger nails on my right hand. These were perfect size for my right hand any maybe a tiny bit too big for my left hand, but that wasn't noticeable in person. The only thing I think it could be problematic are big designs. I had longer nails so entire design of each sticker was visible on my nails, but someone with smaller nails probably couldn't have a whole design on her nails. 


These costs $1,93 on Born Pretty Store at the moment and you get 14 pieces of nail stickers in one packaging. They have different sizes so you can adjust them to your nails. Also don't forget to use my discount code for 10% off. Only three more uses and Born Pretty Store will sponsor a giveaway on my blog. How cool is that? :)


Have you tried Born Pretty Store nail art sticker before? What do you think of these? Thank you for reading!

*Product was sent to me for review!

12 komentarjev

  1. When I saw it in preview, I think that nail art is with water stickers :-D I agree, black-gold combination is perfect and I understand to your co-workers, they are really beautiful :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ful dobro izgleda! In sem šele sedaj opazila, da si spremenila izgled bloga. KUL!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Uf, izgled sem spremenila že nekaj mesecev nazaj. :)

      Izbriši
  3. The look so good, no wrinkles or anything, I'm very surprised!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They really apply amazing. And fast, when you don't have time to do your nails. :)

      Izbriši
  4. These look really good on! At first I thought you had painted your nails black and the golden designs were stickers! Then I read on! They look amazing :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3