Models Own Polish for Tans (Bikini, Flip Flop, Beach Bag)

When I  saw swatches of Models Own Polish for Tans collection for the first time I felt in love immediately. Neon polishes were always my favourite and these are perfect neon shades. Models Own brand is available on Click2Chic in Slovenia and I ordered them immediately when I received an email information, that this collection is now sold in their store. As you know I'm not a fan of pink polishes, so I ordered only three: Beach Bag, Flip Flop and Bikini

These neon polishes have very similar formula to pastel polishes. They apply a bit streaky, so I recommend you to apply one thin coat first and then a bit thicker second coat. You can also apply them over a white base, they will look even more bright. Their pigmentation is really amazing. Most of my neon polishes require three coats, but these are already opaque after two. They dry semi-matte, but you can always apply a top coat for more glossy look. And even without fast drying top coat these dry very quickly. 


First polish is Beach Bag. This one was the hardest to photograph. It's peachy orange shade, but it looks less intense on my photos. The closest shade is on first photo in the bottle. I used two coats.


Bikini is a gorgeous bright yellow neon shade, my favourite in the bunch. I definitely see myself wearing it all the time during the summer (I'm actually wearing it also right now, when I'm typing this). I used two coats.


Flip Flop is a very bright neon green. I think this is my fifth or sixth neon green shade, but it's not similar to any other, it's the brightest of them all. Definitely a very special shade for green lovers. I used two coats.


Models Own polishes contain 14 ml. I got them on Click2chic for 5,95 €. They are also available on Models Own site, but they don't ship international, so try to check some other online stores (Asos ...) if they have this collection. I do recommend them to all neon lovers, because these are really special. My neon collection is not small at all, but I don't have anything similar to these shades yet (in few days I'll post my neon nail polish collection on my blog). I think these will suit everyone, even those who are not very tanned.

What do you think of Models Own Polish for Tans collection? Which shade is your favourite? Thank you for reading!

56 komentarjev

  1. Super bright and super pretty, especially the first one! I kinda skipped neons for a year or two for the love of pastels but I think I'm going back to bright manis!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. These are combination between pastels and neons and I definitely recommend them to you. Try them, you won't regret. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Fuul lepi swatchi! Jaz imam tri odtenke in se mi vsi grozno mehurčkajo, sploh ne razumem zakaj, to se mi ni še nikoli zgodilo. :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) A res? Meni se pa noben. A nanašaš tanke sloje? Krivi bi lahko bili debelejši sloji ali pa mogoče podlak.

      Izbriši
  3. I have this whole collection on my wish list but Flip Flop looks particularly awesome in your swatches. Can't wait to see all your neons

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I just took photos of swatches yesterday, so I'm planning to post them next week. :D

      Izbriši
  4. Vau:) Nori odtenki, čisto vsi so mi všeč:))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. OMG, want them all! Prekrasni <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res so. Upam, da jih dobiš. :)

      Izbriši
  6. apsolutni must have za ljeto, stvarno su divni, a manikura ti je perfektna :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Beach Bag in Flip Flop sta čudovita :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Svi su krasni, no nekako mi je Beach Bag baš baš :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Mislim da je čas da si tudi jaz privoščim kak neon lak :) me je kar sram priznat da nimam še nobenega :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Definitivno si privošči kakega za poletje. :)

      Izbriši
  10. ooo tile so pa top. :3 sploh rumen in mareličen. imam neonske, china glaze dva in maybelline new york enega, bvsi so top in res must have za poletje. :D

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sicer neone nosim celo leto, ampak se strinjam, da so must have za poletje. :D

      Izbriši
  11. These look so pretty on you and I love your photos - you show them off really well :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. joj, čini mi se da mi trebaju i žuti i zeleni *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Svi su fenomenalni ali mi je taj breskvasti nekako najlepsi. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Tale je večini najlepši. :D

      Izbriši
  14. Uff prelepi so <3 Najbolj mi je pa všeč Beach Bag.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Aah, definitivno rabim Beach Bag v mojem življenju :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. not really neon, but beautiful colors!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. These are neon. They are a combination of pastel and neon polishes, but still neon.

      Izbriši
  17. super swatchi! :))
    Tale Beach Bag me mika, čeprav imam že kar nekaj neončkov doma. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz jih imam ogromno, pa se jim še vedno ne morem upreti, haha. :)

      Izbriši
  18. Meni neončki nikoli niso bili preveč všeč, letos so me pa začeli obsedati, tako da se bo verjetno kmalu kakšen pridružil moji zbirki. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Definitivno probaj kakega, boš videla, da jih boš poleti rada nosila. :)

      Izbriši
  19. I love neončki! Že odkar so prvič spet prišli ven (ene 6 let?). Sploh ta neon peach je krasen. <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3