FOTD: Being Bold

Bold lips and bold eyes are not a combination many people would wear, but I like create and most of the time creating something bolder is more challenging than creating something simple. As you can see by my hair the weather was crazy that day I was taking these photos. The wind was blowing and I barely made few decent photos. 


This look was actually inspired by Blue Hawaiian eyeshadow from Sleek Curacao palette. It's a gorgeous light blue shades. It actually reminds me on sea and summer. I combined it with darker blue shades in crease and under my eyes and because this wasn't meant to be a wearable look, I added yellow in crease. And a thick black eyeliner, which can't be missed. I only regret I didn't add false lashes to make the look more dramatic. 


Products I used: 
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Catrice Pinkerbell blush

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Curacao palette (Blue Hawaiian, Screwdriver)
- Sleek Storm (dark blue)
- Sleek Ultra Matts V2 Darks (Ink)
- Alverde Vanille
- Alverde Extreme Black gel eyeliner
- Eveline Liquid Precision 2000 procent eyeliner
- Essence Circus Circus It's Magic glitter eyeliner
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara 
- Catrice Date with Ash-ton brow pencil
- Catrice eyebrow set

*Lips
- Look by Bipa Bonbon lip liner
- Rimmel Apocalips Apocalyptic


I also combined this look with nude lipstick (Alverde Nude), but telling the truth I prefer bolder version. After all the idea of this look was to do everything bold. 


What do you think of this look? Thank you for reading!