NOTD: Neon Skittle

I won't be very long today, but I wanted to share my latest manicure with you. If you follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, you already saw it before. The other day I saw a photo of very gorgeous manicure that had combined neon and sand polishes and it inspired me to do my manicure. I actually don't remember anymore on which social media I saw it, but neon shades caught my eye immediatelly. Lately I'm wearing mostly neon polishes and it's not even Summer yet. I know some of you are probably bored with my neon obsession, but guess what? You'll be seeing much more neon manicres in the future on my blog, haha.


I combined yellow neon pastel CH Nail Lacquer 15 nail polish with Golden Rose Holiday 55, a blue sand nail polish, and Color Club Youthquake, which is a coral neon shade. I'm definitely loving this combo, sand and neon polishes look amazing together. I have to try few other combinations in the future as well.


What do you think? Do you like combination of neon and sand polishes or are you not fan of either of them? Thank you for reading!

35 komentarjev

  1. Meni je izredno všeč tale kombinacija neon&sand <3 Si me prepričala za neon lakce (ravno s to manikuro na FB) in so danes tudi moji nohti neon :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Super je slišati, da koga navdušiš za manikuro. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Predivna kombinacija! Ne mogu da odlucim koji mi je lak lepsi! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Sami ne vem če bi mi padlo na pamet da kaj podobnega skombiniram, ampak zgleda fantastično! Bom poleti kdaj prekopirala tole. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ovaj Color Club mi je apsolutno neophodan ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. absolutno zmagovalna kombinacija! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. samo ti nas zatrpaj s neoncima, preživjet ćemo ;)
    prsten mi je krasan *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Rumenko je prekrasen, pa super kombinacija, jo bom definitivno sprobala :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. čudovita kombinacija, perfektna za poletje!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Obožavam GR Holiday 55!
    Veeeliki lajk za prsten :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Zanimiva kombinacija! Meni je najbolj všeč rumeni & glitter lakec. Lepo je izpadlo vse skupaj.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I ja sam na nekakvom neoncu danas, ovaj crveni mi super izgleda :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. neons and textures are my favorites! i love that ring too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Love this combo! And your ring :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3