Holographic Heaven (Catrice Haute Future and Luxury Lacquers swatches)

Ladies, as I promised yesterday, in today's post I'll show you 5 Catrice holographic polishes. Catrice made a great job this time and made polishes with nicely visible holographic effect (which is less visible on photos, because my camera always needs to eat something - if not color then effect). First two polishes are from Haute Future collection, which is available at the moment in the store, and three from Luxury Lacquers collection. I know I'm late to the party with Luxury Lacquers collection, but one of Slovenian bloggers got polishes from this LE for me, because they were sold out in our Müller, but for some time now she's not active on social media anymore and she doesn't respond. I just hope everything is ok with her. When I found this collection in Tuš drugstore I just decided to get these polishes for myself (if she'll contact me and send me polishes she got for me, I'll probably do a giveaway with them).

There's actually not that much to say about these polishes. As I said before they all have very nice holographic effect, which is visible not only in the sun but under artificial light as well. Their formula is amazing, opaque in two coats and very easy to apply.  Holo in One (green) and Plum me up Scotty (purple) are actually better pigmented than both silver and light blue polishes but all can be applied in two coats. Since I started to work all polishes chip on my nails after one daym so I can't say how long they can last. If you don't have problems with chipping than they can probably last few days on your nails. They also dry very fast. I usually don't wear top coat with holo polishes because TC can reduce holo effect.


CATRICE HAUTE FUTURE LE

Eletrix blue is a light blue holographic shade, applied in two coats.


The reason a bought Gem into the Future. It's a holographic polish with flakies!


Well, unfortunatelly flakies aren't visible on nails. In the sun it looks like regular silver holographic polish. In the shade flakies are visible only if you take a good look and you hold your nails close to your eyes. I tried to capture flakies on photo but none succeeded, so no shade photo for you in this post. I actually applied this one in three coats because I hoped I'll manage to get more flakies on nails but no, it didn't help.


CATRICE LUXURY LACQUERS LE

Holo in one is a green holographic shade, applied in 2 coats.


Plum me up Scotty is a light purple holographic shade, applied in two coats.


Holo Manolo is a silver holographic shade, applied in two coats. In the sun it looks the same as Gem into the Future from Haute Future LE (although it looks to me like Holo Manolo has a stronger holo effect).


Comparison of both silver polishes on a nail wheel:


I also made a stamping manicure with Holo Manolo and Holo in One, because I wanted to check if green (and also purple, both are better pigmented than others) is good for stamping. It actually works very nice, although I should probably choose lighter creamy shade for desing to be more visible. Desing is from one of Essence plates.


These polishes contain 10 ml and costs 3,79 € (or something like that). For good holographic polishes they are quite cheap, but unfortunatelly they are LE so they won't be available for long. I definitely recommend you to get few of these if you like shades. Both silver polishes look the same on nails, although one has flakies, so you don't need both. I expected that flakies will be visible on nails. If I'd knew they won't be I'll probably skip one of two silver polishes.But orherwise I love all polishes and I'm very satisfied with them. When I'll have more time I'll probably do a holographic collection post and compare all my holographic polishes.

Did you get anything from Haute Future or Luxury Lacquers collection? Which shade is your favourite? Thank you for reading!

18 komentarjev

  1. Holo In One is perfect, I really like it :) Great swatches, Taya ;) (as always :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lepi laki, samo me ta holo effect ne prepriča :) so mi še vedno najbolj všeč navadni laki brez efektov :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Res super lepe fotke in naslov tej objavi čisto pristaja :)
    Holo in one je moja nesojena ljubezen :D Mi je uspelo dobiti samo Holo manolo, ampak tudi on je prekrasen :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Sem kar preskočila to kolekcijo, čeprav sem ujela čisto polno stojalce. Ne vem, sploh me niso mikali. Je pa zelen lušten.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Pa takih objav jaz ne smem več gledat! Lepi nohtki, krasni laki, kar vse bi mela!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Lijepi su, ali preskacem ako ih i nadjem, nije im holo toliko intenzivan, a dovoljni su mi ovi holici koje imam :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Zelo mi je všeč manikura :) te srebrni lakci mi pa zgledajo vsi enako haha

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Čudoviti lakci. Tista manikura z rožastim potiskom je opasna...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Lepi so ful. Meni je uspelo dobit Never Green Before iz LE Haute Future in mi je krasen. Barva, tekstura in to da mi že celi teden drži brez krušenja. Sedaj upam, da mi uspe kje srečati še Eletrix blue, ki mi je čudovit. No pa saj so mi vsi tu na slikah ful všeč!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Gorgeous polishes! My favourite is Holo In One :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. joj, želim ih sve, predivni su *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Beautiful! Too bad the flakies aren't visible... Colors themself are so nice, gentle and springy, perfect for this time of year
    My favorite holo's are Color Clubs so be sure to check them out :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Prva dva sta mi božanska, več ju vidim po blogih bolj si ju želim:)). Ampak mi gre izjemno na živce kako hitro gredo Catrice laki iz nohtov in jih zato več nočem kupovati.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Holo in one just went in my WL, such a pretty shade!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. The Luxury collection won't be released here in Italy but I was lucky enough to find the Haute Couture on Friday! I also had high hopes for the flakies in the silver holo, but well :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Super fotke in res so ti holographic laki pravi eye candy-ji! ❤

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3