FOTD and NOTD: Golden-green

Yesterday was a holiday day and I finally had some time to be more creative for blog. I decided to do a combined nail art and eye makeup. First I did nails. Lately I'm seeing a lot of lace manicures all around social media, so I decided to do one as well. I wasn't sure about color combination until I didn't saw Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet on my desk and I decided to use green shades. Instead of white or black lace I did a golden lace. Beside Sally Hansen polish I also used Lacura Amazon, Stargazer 237 and Essence Steel-ing the Scene.


Then I collected a whole bunch of eyeshadows to create matching makeup. Until I was done it started to rain and although I took many photos, only few of them succeeded. I had to adjust light on photos to make them brigter. I actually really like this golden-brownish-green combination on my eyes.


In crease I mixed different golden and brown shades, all over the lid I used Catrice green shimmery eyeshadow, under my eyes I used Catrice mint pigment and in inner corner golden eyeshadow from Yves Rocher duo eyeshadow palette Sand and Amber. As highlighter on my browbone I used shimmery eyeshadow in vanilla shade from Sleek Storm palette. Instead of only black eyeliner I also added a line of a mint eyeliner, because it's more noticeable as only mint eyeshadow.



Products I used:
*Face
- Yves Rocher perfect primer
- Yves Rocher Youthful Glow Foundation 100 Beige
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Catrice Camouflage cream Ivory
- Essence Stay All Day longlasting concealer 10 Natural Beige
- EssenceAll About Matt fixing compact powder
- Sleek Face Form Fair (contour powder, highlighter and blush Rose Gold)

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Storm palette (eyeshadow 1, 2 and 4)
- Yves Rocher Sand and Amber duo palette (golden shade)
- Yves Rocher Rose the mat eyeshadow
- L'Oreal Bronze Goddess eyeshadow
- Catrice Don't Touch My Mosserati eyeshadow
- Catrice Take it Mint loose eyeshadow
- Catrice Take it Mint eyeliner
- Essence Liquid Ink waterproof eyeliner
- Eveline Liquid Precision 2000 procent eyeliner
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp ultra-volume mascara
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)

*Lips:
- Aura lipliner 36
- Alverde Nude lipstick


 Whatr do you think of my nail art and makeup? Thank you for reading!

22 komentarjev

  1. Obožujem zeleno-zlato-rjavo kombinacijo senčk in se mi zdi da se ti res lepo poda k očem <3 In nohti pa še prstan, čist barvno skombinirano ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. A tale mint eyeliner je stalen pri Catricu al je limited edition? Ker tocno takega brezupno iscem ze 1 leto

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ne, bil je LE lansko leto oz. že dve leti nazaj, se ne spomnim točno.

      Izbriši
  3. Odlična kombinacija! Praktično moje najljubše barve:) in sploh na očeh ti odlično pašejo, ker skoraj da odsevajo odtenek tvojih ok:) A to na nohtih si nardila gradient z gobico?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Ja, imam neke gobice za puder iz Bipe in tiste so res super za delanje gradienta. :)

      Izbriši
  4. za manikuru nikako nisu moje boje >.< ali ocni make up mi se super uklapa i lijepo ti stoji :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, to pa vem, da zelena na nihtih ni tvoja barva. :)
      Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  5. luškan makeup, tvoji nohtki so wooooow <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Lušen prav celi paketek: prstan, nohti in make up. (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Mislim, da bi morala tole kombinacijo na očeh zmeraj nositi, ker ti neverjetno paše :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. odličan makeup i nokti! jako mi se sviđa ovaj mint eyeliner :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Beautiful manicure and make-up! You're so creative! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3