Yesterday was a holiday day and I finally had some time to be more creative for blog. I decided to do a combined nail art and eye makeup. First I did nails. Lately I'm seeing a lot of lace manicures all around social media, so I decided to do one as well. I wasn't sure about color combination until I didn't saw Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet on my desk and I decided to use green shades. Instead of white or black lace I did a golden lace. Beside Sally Hansen polish I also used Lacura Amazon, Stargazer 237 and Essence Steel-ing the Scene.
Then I collected a whole bunch of eyeshadows to create matching makeup. Until I was done it started to rain and although I took many photos, only few of them succeeded. I had to adjust light on photos to make them brigter. I actually really like this golden-brownish-green combination on my eyes.
In crease I mixed different golden and brown shades, all over the lid I used Catrice green shimmery eyeshadow, under my eyes I used Catrice mint pigment and in inner corner golden eyeshadow from Yves Rocher duo eyeshadow palette Sand and Amber. As highlighter on my browbone I used shimmery eyeshadow in vanilla shade from Sleek Storm palette. Instead of only black eyeliner I also added a line of a mint eyeliner, because it's more noticeable as only mint eyeshadow.
Products I used:
- Yves Rocher perfect primer
- Yves Rocher Youthful Glow Foundation 100 Beige
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Catrice Camouflage cream Ivory
- Essence Stay All Day longlasting concealer 10 Natural Beige
- EssenceAll About Matt fixing compact powder
- Sleek Face Form Fair (contour powder, highlighter and blush Rose Gold)
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Storm palette (eyeshadow 1, 2 and 4)
- Yves Rocher Sand and Amber duo palette (golden shade)
- Yves Rocher Rose the mat eyeshadow
- L'Oreal Bronze Goddess eyeshadow
- Catrice Don't Touch My Mosserati eyeshadow
- Catrice Take it Mint loose eyeshadow
- Catrice Take it Mint eyeliner
- Essence Liquid Ink waterproof eyeliner
- Eveline Liquid Precision 2000 procent eyeliner
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp ultra-volume mascara
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)
- Aura lipliner 36
- Alverde Nude lipstick
Whatr do you think of my nail art and makeup? Thank you for reading!