Random Sunday #47

Him, ladies! It's been a while since my last Random Sunday post. Usually my Sundays are connected with taking photos for blog and in the end of the day I'm just too tired to write longer random post, beside that I'm also posting 365 days photo challenge and I don't want to post 2 posts every Sunday. Because I know you like random posts I'll try to write more tags in the future. 
This post won't be regular Random Sunday post, it'll be more personal post with few random photos. March has been crazy month for me, there happen many exciting things (today I want to share two of them with you). First of them is that I successfully defended my degree at the beginning of the month and I graduated (not sure if this is the right word) in one of my studies. I have no idea when the same will happen in my other study, because my mentor is taking his time (I gave him my degree in October and he read it in Januar. I had to do few corrections and now he took his time to re-read my degree till June. It's crazy, but it's already too late to change mentor, because I have to graduate till September. I hope that will happen, otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do). 
But let's not talk about bad things, I have another exciting news to share with you. I already mentioned few times on my blog, that I got a job. I'm so happy. It's very close to my home. Tomorrow starts my third week and I really like what I do. I'm still not sure how this will affect my blogging, but I'll definitely blog less (it's not like most of you will mind, haha). Now I take most of  photos for blog during the weekend when I have enough time (and I can also catch a good light) for photographing and swatching. What I miss the most is doing crazy makeup more frequently; in the morning I don't have enough time to do more than natural look. Well, that's it I won't ramble anymore. But definitely check out photos I posted, although they're not connected with my writing.


Thank you for reading! Have a nice week! :)